You might wish that your facial skin would always look younger, lifted and flawless. But the ageing signs such as; dull skin, wrinkles, sagging skin and fine lines begin to appear first on your face, which is no doubt truly overwhelming and frustrating.
What is Vampire Facelift?
If you want to rejuvenate your facial skin with a safer and least invasive facelift procedure at a reasonable cost without suffering from post-procedural side effects, then you can consider Vampire facelift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
As the procedure of Vampire facelift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is performed by using the PRP therapy. It might sound a little strange but it can literally transform your skin, by making it completely flawless, tighter, younger, fresher and even more attractive.
Who are the Good Candidates for Vampire Facelift?
If you want to undergo the Vampire facelift in Dubai, then it’s important for you to check whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you are 18 years or older.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Vampire Facelift.
- If you aren’t a lactating mother.
- If you want to permanently remove your dull skin, wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation.
- If you aren’t pregnant.
- If you don’t want to undergo any invasive facelift procedure to restore your younger and beautiful face.
How the procedure of Vampire Facelift is performed?
Following are the procedural steps, included in the procedure of Vampire facelift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- First of all, the physician will extract a small amount of blood from your own body with the help of a syringe.
- Then he will spun the extracted blood in a centrifuge to separate the platelet rich plasma.
- The physician will properly clean your facial skin to remove any dirt, oil and makeup residue.
- Then he will apply a numbing cream on your face to make the procedure painless and comfortable.
- The physician will administer the PRP into your facial skin by using micro-injections.
- In the end, he will apply a cooling gel on your treated facial areas to soothe the skin.
If you want to rejuvenate your facial skin with a safer and least invasive facelift procedure at a reasonable cost without suffering from post-procedural side effects, then you can consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Vampire Facelift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.