Lip Fillers Dubai
Lip fillers, which are designed to add volume to thin, flat lips, are becoming more popular. Nearly 20,000 reshaping surgeries were performed in 2020. This augmentation technique is also included in one of Dubai’s top five non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
There is another lip augmentation approach – Russian lip filler Dubai that enhances the lip’s cupid’s bow to be heart-shaped, while the sides of the lips stay reasonably aligned with the face. It basically lifts and augments the middle of the lips. The end product is doll-like yet with natural fullness and plumpness.
As more and more people consider Lip injections Dubai, it’s more vital to understand the recovery and find out how to care for your lips and body post-procedure. This article explains everything about lip filler aftercare: what should you do and avoid after lip filler treatment in Dubai. Keep reading.
Even after the best lip fillers Dubai, your lips will most likely deform. It’s also typical to observe some redness or bruising at the injection sites. However, the majority of side effects will be negligible, and once the procedure is completed, you will be able to begin many activities.
Utilizing these simple steps can better help your side-effects to be minimal and recovery fast and smooth:
- To minimize the risk of side effects, lie with your head raised on pillows. Sleeping on your face is not a smart option
- Use an ice pack or an ice cube coated in cloth (so it doesn’t cling to your lips and prompt soreness). Edema, burning, bruises, and any other symptoms will be alleviated by this
- Refrain from strenuous activities for a while. Increased BP and heart rate from physical activities can make the side effects worse. You can also use arnica for edema if your dermatologist allows it. It’s also okay to continue light activities like walking
- If you’re receiving lip fillers for any event, allow plenty of time between the treatment and the event so your lips can heal correctly
- For up to 24 hours afterward, avoid wearing lipstick on your lips
- If you want to use any painkiller, you should first consult with your dermatologist and make sure if that’s okay
- Avoid sun exposure for a month at least. Sun exposure can make your lips dark, thus affecting the treatment results
- Drink plenty of fluids. Fluids can keep the body hydrated and promise fantastic results
- You are not permitted to touch your lips immediately after the injection operation. However, light makeup can be worn, and the treated region can be gently washed with soap and water
- If you’ve had cold sores or actinic keratosis on your face before, there’s a chance the syringe will trigger another outbreak.
The lip injections cost in Dubai normally ranges from AED 999 to AED 1200 per ml. This depends on the clinic’s location, the number of syringes needed, types of lip fillers, and the clinic’s repute. Please contact the dermatologist in person for an accurate price quote.
Set up a consultation
For any additional questions you may have about Lip Filler Aftercare: What You Should Do and Avoid after Lip Filler Treatment in Dubai, please do not hesitate to call our office at +971588230420.