Our skin cells become inactive and dead as we age, and our skin loses flexibility. But everyone wishes to be young and gorgeous at all times. However, technological advancements make anything conceivable. We can improve our feathers without undergoing surgery. These cosmetic injectables revive or boost the volume of our lips because they are more vital body components and contribute to our appearance. They do not reduce the effects of aging, but they save you from more invasive reconstructive surgical methods, such as lip implantation or lifting techniques. They give you the desired appearance and make you more confident. Lip volume may diminish over time. Another reason is the trend of pouty lips and the increasing preference for immediate results. These fillers are non-invasive, irreversible, inexpensive, and require slight recovery. Here we will guide you on what to expect after having lip fillers.
The Aims Of The Treatment:
Lip Fillers in Dubai are essentially hyaluronic acid-based injectables. It aims to improve the contour and thickness of the lips by applying small quantities of injectables (Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, and so on) in certain areas to achieve a consistent appearance. Based on the patient’s lip shape and expected outcome, the volume of filler and procedure employed in each case may vary. The duration of the outcomes is totally dependent on the applicant’s lip condition. It is a reversible therapy if you don’t like the shape, the expert can undo the process.
Types Of Fillers:
Lip Injectables in Dubai, come in a range of shapes and sizes:
- Botox, which has been one of the most popular dermal fillers since its beginning, is a popular injection option. It’s typically used to add volume and a smooth shape to the upper lip.
- Restylane Silk, which employs micro-hyaluronic acid molecules to generate natural-looking volume in your lips, is another popular injection option. It can even help with small creases in the surrounding areas.
- Juvederm is a dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid, which is naturally abundant in our bodies. It is used to plump the lips and is frequently paired with injections in other areas of the face to give you a more youthful appearance.
When it comes to getting ready for lip fillers, your first priority should be protection. The basic criteria are met, but you have to take care of some things which are given below:
- Discuss your desirable outcomes.
- Avoid blood-thinning drugs, smoking, and alcohol.
- You will have a seamless treatment and beautiful results
- Do not use any medication before the process.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Tell your expert about all the allergic substances.
- You will be asked to conduct some reports to examine your health situation.
It is a non-invasive method and is based on very simple steps:
- Firstly, the expert will clean the area. Do not apply any cosmetics to your lips.
- The anesthesia will be applied to your targeted site to make you comfortable and calm.
- An antibacterial solution will be administered to the surface.
- A small syringe is utilized to administer the medication into the cells (the method of administration depends on the desired effect).
- Then the doctor rubs the targeted area for equal distribution of the solution.
- Typically, no more than 1 cc of the medication is administered during the first visit. The volume can be increased in the future.
- Lastly, the expert will suggest post-process care and healing medication.
What To Expect After The Procedure:
After completing the treatment, patients will notice redness that will last for a half week. Your lips may be uncomfortable for the rest of the week; follow these simple aftercare guidelines for smooth, revived, and pleasing results. The following tips will assist in the healing of your lips:
- Apply ice packs to the targeted area to relieve irritation, discomfort, and stiffness.
- Avoid wearing lipstick, lip balm, and other cosmetic products.
- Stop touching or puckering, including kissing.
- Brush your teeth with caution.
- Keep your self hydrated.
- Stop workout and heavy work for some days.
- For the best results, only use the recommended gel and medication.
Outcomes And Advantages:
Lip Fillers in Dubai have massive benefits, show effective outcomes, and require very little in healing, such as:
- They are harmless, as is lip filler surgery.
- There is no chance of consequences or adverse effects.
- They boost your confidence and look.
- They’re also reversible, in case you don’t like the new shape.
- Your lips appear young and fresh.
- Lip plumpness
- Form and volume have been improved.
- The effects of change are completely natural.
- It is non-invasive; no incisions are involved in the treatment.
After understanding what to expect after having lip fillers, you must worry about the price. At Enfield Royal Clinic, starting from AED 1000, it is not constant, it is based on several factors, like the condition of the lips and the desired outcomes. If you want a deep pout on your lips, then the cost will be high because it takes more time and more dosage of the solution. The expertise of the doctor can change the expenses, and if the clinic is located in a posh area, then prices will be accordingly.
Why Choose Us?
What to predict after having lip fillers have been cleared. No need to stress about the outcomes. Our experts are highly demanded and reliable. They will fulfill all your requirements and assure you success. Just fill out the below-mentioned form and get your first free consultation. They will guide you with all the relevant information after analyzing your condition.