Beautiful and flawless skin is a very demanding and trendy topic nowadays. People want to stay young inside and out. They try a variety of skincare products but are unsuccessful. But how would you like to get your skin back in shape? But cosmetic treatments are very effective. And also delivers immediate outcomes. If you are looking for What Is The Best Peel For Ageing Skin In Dubai? It is a non-invasive procedure for removing damaged skin cells. And also revealing beautiful skin. The selection of a treatment option depends on many aspects. It depends on your needs and the sensitivity of your skin. The treatment works as an anti-ageing agent for your skin.
What is a Chemical Peel?
It is a non-invasive treatment that attempts to improve the appearance of the skin. They will treat any skin abnormalities and defects. They are classified according to the potency of the chemicals contained within. The outcomes of the Chemical Peel in Dubai are effective but not long-lasting. They differ depending on the type of peel. After the procedure, you will have smoother, fairer skin. The procedure helps with acne and saggy skin.
Types of Ingredients:
The approach consists of several methods and depends on customer desire. Diluted acidic solutions are used in this technique. These products are strong enough to exfoliate the skin. But the treatment doesn’t affect the surrounding area. The following are the most effective peels:
Salicylic Acid Peel:
It is a beta hydroxy acid that is beneficial for oily and acne-prone aging skin. It can penetrate oil-filled pores and exfoliate from within.
Trichloroacetic Acid Peels:
These peels are adaptable and can be altered to different strengths. This ability makes them useful for treating mild to severe wrinkles. The treatment also helps with pigmentation issues.
Retinoic Acid Peel:
These are produced from vitamin A, which increases collagen formation. The procedure is also effective in treating aging issues like fine lines.
Because the therapy is non-invasive, no extra preparation is required. But to achieve spectacular outcomes, you must prepare. The following are the pre-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- Applicants must avoid laser therapy in the treatment area.
- In the restorative area, refrain from using drugs and cosmetics.
- You must stop using blood thinners and medications.
- Keep the sun off your target area.
- You must discuss your allergies with the expert.
Depending on the applicant’s skin, the Chemical Peel in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is simple and quick. The following are the types f the procedure:
Light Chemical Peel:
- This chemical liquid comprises either salicylic acid or glycolic acid.
- The expert will administer the solution to the target using a brush, and cotton balls.
- The doctor will employ a neutralizing fluid to remove the chemical solution.
- When the solution becomes dry, the expert will peel it off.
- After the operation, the target region will be white and clean.
- The treatment is painless and effective.
Medium Chemical Peel:
- Your doctor will deliver a trichloroacetic acid-containing chemical solution.
- This combination combines with glycolic acid.
- The expert will apply the solution by using a cotton-tipped applicator or gauze.
- The expert will bleach the treatment area.
- They will also give you a hand fan to keep your skin cool.
- In this method, there is no need for neutralizing liquid.
- Although the treatment takes less time, you may experience burning sensations.
- But in the end, the expert will apply the cold compressor to the target area.
Deep Chemical Peeling:
- During this process, the expert will examine your heart rate using IV fluids.
- In this method, the expert will apply carbolic acid to the skin.
- The expert will apply the solution using a cotton-tipped applicator.
- The procedure helps to smooth out the wrinkles and also whiten the skin.
- The expert will peel out the solution by using the neutralizing solution.
A chemical Peel For Ageing Skin in Dubai is a non-surgical procedure. But after the procedure, the skin becomes sensitive. So you must take care of the target area. It will also aid in fast healing. The following are the aftercare instructions for the treatment:
- Applicants must use the moisturizer in the target area.
- For topical ointments, follow your dermatologist’s guide.
- Apply sunscreen to your skin to protect it from the sun’s damaging rays.
- If you notice any inflammation, apply a cold compress.
How to Select the Best Peel for You?
The finest peel for aging skin demands careful assessment of your skin type. It also depends on the issues and desired results. It is best to speak with a physician who can evaluate your skin. And also propose the best peel for you.
The Cost of a Chemical Peel in Dubai is reasonable. It ranges from AED 299 to AED 999. But the prices of the procedures differ. Many factors can alter the cost of the process. The following factors can affect the cost of treatment:
- The doctor’s experience can affect the cost.
- The clinic’s location.
- The procedure selection.
- The severity of the target area.
Why Choose Us?
The best destination for cosmetic treatment in Dubai is the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic. They have experienced doctors. Fill out the form below to schedule your free consultation.