Everyone wishes for beautiful skin and a youthful appearance. They get many cosmetic procedures to stay young. One of the most popular treatments for restoring your body’s youthfulness is ozone therapy. If you are curious about What is Ozone Therapy? Its Benefits, Efficacy, and Risks in Dubai? This procedure is gaining popularity due to its amazing results and noninvasive nature. This treatment falls under the category of Regenerative Medicine, which is a new avenue for evaluating medical science. It helps achieve what was previously impossible. The procedure helps enhance the body’s functioning.
What is Ozone and How Does It Help?
The technique of injecting ozone to heal a wound or treat illness. Three oxygen atoms combine to form ozone, a colourless and odourless gas. By reversing age-related energy decline, ozone reduces oxidative stress. This decrease is achieved by increasing antioxidant production. In this treatment, the red blood cells can be pre-treated with oxidative stress. It helps to make them more resistant to the effects of ageing.
The Advantages of Ozone Therapy:
Several decades ago, medical-grade ozone gas was first used. It is now used in a variety of medical facilities. Ozone therapy is becoming increasingly popular due to its ability to treat a wide range of medical conditions. The treatment has the following benefits:
- It has the ability to break down fat (cholesterol and triglycerides).
- Improves energy levels by assisting in the improvement of body cell metabolism.
- Muscle pain and headaches are relieved.
- Aids in the control of uric acid levels, preventing blood vessel damage and gout.
- It could help with circulation issues, improve blood flow, and prevent health problems.
- Removes viruses and bacteria to prevent many types of infection.
- It is used to treat or prevent fungal infections.
- It may aid in the prevention of diabetic foot.
- Aids in the treatment of arthritic or rheumatic conditions.
- Enhances sleep quality.
Procedure for Ozone Therapy:
Intravenous ozone therapy is the most effective and widely used method. This treatment’s primary goals are cell oxygenation and body detoxification. Cell oxygenation primarily aids in cell regeneration and other cellular functions. To achieve the desired results, you may need at least six sessions. Intravenous ozone therapy is a straightforward procedure. The following are the steps in this treatment:
- The doctor begins by drawing 60–80 mL of blood from the patient.
- The extracted blood is then dissolved in ozone gas.
- The blood is then reintroduced into the body intravenously.
What are the target Areas?
Ozone therapy can help treat a variety of medical conditions. If you want to receive this treatment, You should thoroughly discuss your candidacy with your doctor. This therapy helps with the following conditions.
Ozone IV therapy increases blood oxygen levels, reducing stress on your lungs. It can aid in the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). That causes airflow obstruction to and from the lungs.
The therapy is an effective way to reduce diabetes symptoms. Diabetes complications are common. These complications are caused by oxidative stress. Which can be mitigated with a strong immune response. To address this issue, ozone therapy strengthens the immune response.
If you have a weak immune system, ozone therapy may be beneficial. This therapy stimulates the immune system. It also makes your body more capable of fighting off viral infections and other diseases.
Ozone Therapy’s Effectiveness:
While ozone therapy is effective in treating a variety of conditions. Its efficacy is still being researched. Some studies have found that certain conditions can be effectively treated. While others have found no significant effects. Ozone therapy was found to be effective in treating chronic low back pain. It is effective in the treatment of patients with knee osteoarthritis.
Ozone Therapy Risks:
While ozone therapy is generally thought to be safe when used properly. It does carry some risks when performed by a trained medical professional. These dangers may include:
- Ozone gas can enter the bloodstream and cause life-threatening air embolisms.
- Inhaling high concentrations of ozone gas can damage the lungs.
- Topical ozone therapy can irritate and inflame the skin.
- Incorrect ozone therapy administration can result in infection at the injection site.
- Some people may become allergic to ozone gas.
The Cost of Ozone Therapy in Dubai is reasonable. The cost of the treatment is not constant. Because it depends on many factors. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The severity of the problem.
- The location of the clinic.
Why Choose Us?
Do you want to receive ozone therapy to boost your immune system? The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai is here to assist you. To reap the full benefits of this treatment, consult with one of our highly skilled practitioners. You can schedule a consultation at our clinic by filling out the form below.