Your teeth are surrounded and embedded within the gums deeply. This indicates that their health is as important as any other structure of the oral cavity. The major problem people normally encounter with gums is bleeding. Bleeding gums is a very serious issue and ignoring it can lead to severe other problems. They also indicate that there is something faulty going on in the body too. If you are facing bleeding gums then you should immediately seek Gum bleeding treatment in Dubai.
What Causes Bleeding Gums?
Bleeding gums may or may not be painful depending upon the severity. The followings are the contributing factors leading to bleeding of the gums:
- Gum disease like gingivitis (inflammation of the gums)
- Vitamin C deficiency
- Infliction, hit or trauma to the gums
- Plaque and tartar accumulation on the gum’s surface
- Infection of the gums
What Are The Signs Of Gum Diseases?
When a gum disease reaches to its severity it can be manifested as the following:
- Painful gums when touched
- Bleeding while brushing or early morning
- Bad breath
- Swelling of the gums
- Redness of the gums
What Are Gum Disease Treatments In Dubai?
When you fail to carry out the necessary regimens at home then you need to seek medical assistance immediately. The most important Gum bleeding treatment in Dubai are :
A thorough cleaning of the gums, especially those surrounding the teeth, need special cleaning. We use a specialized ultrasonic device to clean the gums and release off any grime and plaque that is over pressuring the gums.
Next to cleaning is scaling. It is a conventional technique to remove hardened plaque and calculus from the teeth and gums surrounded by them. The ultrasonic device ejects water and breaks off the hardened calculus releasing pressure around the gums. This softens the gums and prevents bleeding. This may take about two to three days. This bleeding gum treatment cost in Dubai is very reasonable, especially at our Enfield Royal Clinic.
What To Expect After A Bleeding Gum Treatment?
- A mild to moderate sensitivity that eventually disappear after two days
- No more swelling of the gums
- Limited to no bleeding after two to three days
- Shiny bright coral pink gums ( a sign of healthy gums)
Preventive Measures Against Gum Disease:
Other than surgical interventions there are certain palliative treatments or preventive measures you should follow in order to limit the gum diseases.
- Take vitamin C religiously
- Book an appointment with the dentist every 3 months
- Brush your teeth twice a day using a mild brush
- Do not brush vigorously such that you end up damaging the gums
- Use a mouth wash often
Our vision is to provide you with the best gum disease treatment in Dubai without any hassle of revisiting the clinic. All our gum disease treatments are done in a single visit excluding the follow up. We welcome all the patients who are dealing with oral issues especially those related to gums and teeth.