Taking care of your hair is as difficult as your skin. With the increasing air pollution and increased intake of junk food people are facing many problems related to it. Its composition is of a protein, keratin that makes them stronger and longer. Its growth depends on different types of factors such as genetics and oral intake. If one of the factors is missing you will face hair loss. It treats with a transplant but few people know if Fue Hair Transplant leaves scars.
What is it?
Follicles are the guard of hair. They grow and nourish them by producing oil that keeps hair soft. Fue stands for follicular unit extraction. It is a less intrusive method that ends up extracting follicles from different parts of the body and attaching them to the scalp to make it look full of hair.
Age is a degenerative factor that causes degeneration in the follicles and alternatively leads to baldness that makes you look elder than your age. This procedure is less invasive and makes you look younger and more glamorous. This treatment includes the following steps
- The surgeon will first clean your targeted area.
- He will administer local anesthesia to your scalp to make you feel more relaxed.
- Mostly the grafts are from the sides and back of the scalp.
- He makes small incisions in the scalp with the help of a small sharp tool known as a micro punch.
- These grafts insert in the area with no hair.
Does it Leave Scars?
This procedure uses a tiny sharp tool for extracting the hair follicle and implanting it making small incisions. This treatment leaves small scars behind because of follicular extractions that are approximately 1mm in diameter. Their visibility is not specific because they hide under hair and different hairstyles and are only visible under keen observation.
The results of this method depend on the individual. It is a successful procedure with great consequences. It enhances your personality and makes your appearance gloomy. Steadily, takes some time to grow new hair after the transplant. Consequently, you should be patient. The hair loss after it is normal.
It is a minimally invasive procedure but you should follow the precautions to avoid any kind of complications.
- Avoid moving under the sun to prevent exposure to UV rays.
- Apply antibiotic ointments on scars to intercept infections.
- Eat a protein-rich diet to increase healing.
- Sweating can cause irritation on wounds so avoid vigorous exercises that can cause it.
- Do not go out in hot temperatures.
- Keep your scalp clean to decrease the risk of infections
- Apply sunscreen on the scalp.
- Do not consume alcohol and do smoking for 3 weeks after surgery.
- Cover the area of the scalp as much as possible.
This technique improves your look as well as your self-esteem. Let us consider some benefits of this procedure.
- It is a less obtrusive method.
- It doesn’t require a long stay at the hospital. You can go home once your surgery is complete.
- No bed rest, after the procedure.
- Gives you a more younger and glamorous look.
- Build up your self-esteem and allows you to make different hairstyles.
Book A Consultation!
If you are suffering from loss of hair volume and baldness issues then we are the best option for you to get a hair transplant. Our certified dermatologist will clear all your issues about the procedure including Does Fue Hair Transplant Leaves Scars. Fill out the consultation form and get your appointment now.