Stretch marks can affect anyone but pregnant women are more likely to be harmed by this undesirable condition. In a recent survey, it was found that eight out of every ten pregnant women are affected by stretch marks every year. Dermapen treatment has acquired a lot of popularity in the recent few years as it can treat various skin flaws including acne scars, stretch marks, spots, wrinkles, etc. without any pain or discomfort. But you should note that the treatment is only suitable for people with fairer skin tone and white-colored stretch marks. It delivers excellent results to such people. For more information about Dermapen treatment for Old Stretch marks, continue reading this blog.
- To obtain the best possible outcome of this treatment, you have to stop taking bood-medications including aspirin, ibuprofen, etc. a week prior to the treatment
- You’ll need multiple sessions to make desired changes in your skin
- Some degree of pain might be felt during the therapy so be prepared for that
- The primary purpose of punctures is to prompt skin rejuvenation
- The treatment delivers better, more dramatic and longer-lasting results than other skin rejuvenation procedures
How does it work?
Dermapen uses Microneedling technology to treat various skin concerns. The handheld device used in the treatment for old stretch contains several needles to create small punctures in the skin. Through these punctures, collagen and elastin production is boosted. The treatment is safe and FDA approved method of plumping up the damaged area. It produces visible changes in skin texture by smoothing away different-colored stretch marks.
How long does it take to recover from Dermapen?
If you are looking for a less invasive treatment option to make your skin flawless, Dermapen is a wonderful treatment for you. Most patients require 2 to 3 days to fully recover from this treatment but every skin type and tone reacts differently to this treatment so you can expect a different recovery time in your case. And after the treatment, it is completely fine to see swelling and bruising in the treatment site as it can happen to anyone.
How to find out if you are ideal for this treatment or not?
You are ideal for Dermapen treatment if you are physically stable and have some skin concerns that haven’t answered to home remedies. However, do not get this treatment if you recently have had laser or radiofrequency treatment for your skin because in that case, your recovery period might extend.
What do you know about the results of Dermapen Treatment?
The results of dermapen treatment for stretch marks are very impressive. They last for several months, so we can ensure that it won’t be a bad investment. However, you should follow the instructions of your practitioner to obtain fuller outcomes of this treatment. For more information about the results of Dermapen treatment in Dubai, please visit us.
Is it worth getting Dermapen Treatment?
Dermapen treatment is a good option for you to get rid of your stretch marks as it provides many benefits. Some important advantages include,
- A non-invasive and non-surgical way to make the skin clear and smooth
- Recovery is quick and simple
- The changes made through this procedure are long-lasting
- Besides stretch marks, it also improves the appearance of wrinkles and age spots
- It will provide you with smooth, clear and flawless skin
- The treatment option is cost-effective
Choose Dynamic clinic:
You can get this treatment from our clinic as we are offering dermapen treatment at competitive rates. Our practitioners have over 10+ years’ experience in skin care treatments so the risk of botched results is also very low. I can certainly assure you that you won’t be disappointed with the results you will obtain here.
Book an appointment
Fill the consultation form or call us to no more information about Dermapen treatment for stretch marks.