The vagina plays a significant role in a woman’s life. Various vaginal disorders might make a person feel uncomfortable. Sexually active women experience problems due to the discomfort, weakening, and dryness of the vagina (also known as vaginal atrophy). Here are some benefits of Vaginal Atrophy Dryness in Dubai. For additional information, please keep reading.
What is Atrophy?
Vaginal atrophy, also known as vulvovaginal atrophy, is the thinning, dryness, and inflammation of the vaginal walls (VVA). Atrophic vaginitis and the Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause are listed together (GSM).
Up to 1 in 3 women are affected by urogenital atrophy, which most frequently occurs during or after menopause when the cervix’s lubrication declines and vaginal cells are most dehydrated. This suggests that the body is not producing enough oestrogen. This causes the vagina to become dry, itchy and burning, which may be very stressful and uncomfortable, such as unpleasant sexual activity or burning while urinating.
Vaginal atrophy is thought to affect over half of post-menopausal women, while it can happen at any age. Atrophic vaginitis is a typical menopausal symptom, but because it is not well understood, few people seek Vaginal Atrophy Therapy .
Untreated atrophic vaginitis can cause more serious symptoms including recurrent urinary tract infections and an increased risk of vaginal infections. Many women accept this as a natural side effect of menopause and choose to suffer in quiet.
Women of any age may be excellent candidates for this therapy. However, if a person exhibits a few fundamental symptoms, she may be a candidate for this operation. like as
- vulvar aridity.
- thin, watery, yellow, or dim release or dyspareunia during sex.
- Labia and vaginal thinning and shrinkage.
- annoying while wearing certain clothing, such as tight jeans, or while seated on a bicycle.
- more persistent contaminations of the urinary system.
- Burning after urinating and during intercourse, There is no lubrication.
Benefits of Vaginal Atrophy Treatment:
Getting therapy for Vaginal Atrophy in Dubai has numerous advantages. The following benefits have been highlighted:
- Due to vaginal atrophy, the risk of infection will decrease.
- Vaginal wall tissues will develop stronger, thicker tissue.
- During sex, there won’t be any discomfort for the person.
- The individual will be well-lubricated during sexual activity.
- The person’s quality of life will increase and they will feel joyful and self-assured.
Fluids and mucus produced by glands in the neck of the womb maintain moisture and suppleness in the skin and tissues around the vagina. By preserving adequate vaginal lubrication, tissue flexibility, and acidity, the female hormone oestrogen contributes to the health of the vaginal tissue.
The illness frequently develops as a result of the body producing less oestrogen, which causes thinner, drier, and less elastic vaginal tissue as well as the loss of fatty tissues around the genital area.
Age: As the body ages naturally, several problems are frequently seen.
Having a Hysterectomy:
Adverse effects of several drugs, including antidepressants, allergies and cold remedies. Having a chronic illness underpinning it, such as diabetes or Sjogren’s syndrome radiation from cancer therapies.
Women may experience dryness for the reasons listed below:
- Using too many fragranced items around the vaginal region.
- Are not stimulated physically or psychologically during sex.
Vaginal Atrophy and Dryness Signs and Symptoms:
Vaginal atrophy is associated with a number of symptoms that range in severity from moderate to severe. These have an impact on a woman’s sexuality and quality of life and seek women to get Vaginal Atrophy Therapy in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Some women will have multiple of these, but others may only have one or two. Among the symptoms are the following:
- Virility dryness.
- Itching and redness in the genitalia.
- Urinary incontinence: burning in the vagina.
- Urinary tract infections frequently (UTIs).
- reduced lubrication during sexual activity and painful sex.
- bleeding or pain following sexual activity.
- Vaginal canal shortening and tightening.
- sagging of the major and minor labia.
- Subcutaneous fat loss.
- Dry genitals.
Motives for Receiving Treatment:
Due to menopause, which occurs in women between the ages of 45 and 55, this ailment is most commonly encountered by these people. According to research vaginal atrophy can be present in up to 40% of postmenopausal women.
A woman who has vaginal atrophy is more likely to experience persistent urinary function issues and vaginal infections. Additionally, the disease may hurt when having a sexual encounter. The affected individual should think about receiving therapy due to these factors.
Vaginal Atrophy Dryness cost in Dubai ranges between AED 10,000 and AED 12,000. The clinic’s level, the number of sessions, the methods employed, and the doctor’s education all have an effect on the price. After the initial consultation, the doctor will decide on this.
Why Pick Us?
You don’t have to keep your private issues hidden and suffer. Please speak with our knowledgeable gynaecologist at dynamic Clinic Dubai. Our skilled staff is well-versed in how to handle such private matters with tact and care. First specialist consultations at our clinic are completely free. Take advantage of this fantastic deal to learn more about Vaginal Atrophy Therapy in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi.