What Is Breast Implant Surgery?
Breast implants in Dubai or breast augmentation is a cosmetic surgery treatment that enlarges or symmetrically shapes your breasts. Breast augmentation may be achieved by transferring fat from another area of the body or, more typically, by surgically inserting silicone implants in Dubai.
Candidates include individuals who want to augment their breast size and those who have reduced density in their breasts for various causes, including weight reduction and nursing during pregnancy.
People who seek to balance their bodily proportions are among the other choices. Someone with smaller breasts and larger hips, for example, could desire to increase their breasts.
People with asymmetrical breasts may want to consider augmentation to equal out the size of their breasts. People whose breasts did not grow as predicted are also candidates.
What are the Types of Implants?
There are different variations of breast implants offered by clinics, each of which could cater differently to the patient. There are two notorious kinds of breast implants most opted for.
Breast implants injected with sterilized salt water are known as saline implants. A saline implant will collapse if the implant shell leaks, and the saline will be collected and removed naturally by the body.
Saline Breast implants in Dubai are made to provide a consistent shape, hardness, and feel.
Silicone gel is utilized used to fill silicone breast implants. The silicone may stay within the implant shell or seep into the breast implant cavity. A silicone gel-filled implant that is leaking will not collapse.
Women above the age of 22 are eligible for silicone breast implants.
The following are the stages involved in a breast augmentation procedure:
- During the surgical process, general anesthesia is administered by the surgeon. Your doctor will advise you on which anesthetic is most suitable for your health.
- To mitigate visual scars, incisions are performed in unseen spots.
- An implant is put into a pocket once the incision is done.
- The kind of implant determines the procedure for placing and arranging breast implants, desired degree of enlargement, body type, and advice from your surgeon.
- Incisions in the breast tissue are stitched up using multilayer sutures, and the skin is then sealed with skin adhesive, or surgical tape.
- The effects of breast implants are apparent right away. Find out more about breast augmentation outcomes.
Cost of Breast Implants
The average breast implants cost in Dubai is around AED 20,000, but this price may vary based on factors such as:
- Surgeon’s skill
- Hospital fees
- Type of implant used and
- The amount injected
Patients are instructed to rest the first few days since it is likely to bleed around the breast implants’ pockets. Acute discomfort usually goes away from one to 4 days, but stiffness and swelling might last for a few weeks. Patients can return to regular activities and exercise as directed by their plastic surgeon.
The most critical step toward a successful procedure is picking a board-certified plastic surgeon you can rely on.By selecting Dynamic Clinic, you can be confident that you are selecting highly-trained plastic surgeons who will provide you with satisfying outcomes. Enter your information in the form below to schedule your appointment now.