Sculptra Fillers in Dubai will help you in giving you a younger look by stimulating the natural collagen of your skin and restoring the inner structure of your skin. These fillers will also help you in boosting your facial volume that may be lost due to your aging process.
Which Body Parts can be treated through Sculptra Fillers?
Following are your body parts that can be treated and lifted, by undergoing the Sculptra Fillers in Dubai:
What are the Goals of Sculptra Fillers?
Following are the aims of Sculptra Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- It will help you in providing a younger look.
- It will help you in boosting up your confidence and self-esteem levels.
- It will help you in living a healthy love relationship.
- It will help you in providing you long lasting and natural results.
- If you have suffered from AIDS or HIV as it may cause facial wasting then it will help you in rebuilding your facial structure.
If you want to achieve a younger and lifted facial look without aging signs, then you can consider Sculptra Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi.
Who are the Perfect Candidates for Sculptra Fillers?
If you want to undergo the Sculptra Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah then it’s important for you to check whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you are in good mental and physical health.
- If you want a younger and lifted look.
- If you don’t have any kind of skin allergy or skin disease.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Sculptra Fillers.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Guidelines of Sculptra Fillers?
Before undergoing the Sculptra Fillers in Dubai, the physician will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to avoid using aspirin or any kind of blood thinning medication for at least 7 days, before getting the Sculptra Fillers as these may increase the risks of bleeding.
- You will also have to avoid drinking alcoholic or caffeinated beverages for almost 24 hours, before undergoing the Sculptra Fillers Treatment.
- If the physician will prescribe your medicines then you will have to take them regularly, as per the physician’s guidelines.
- You will have to avoid applying makeup on your treatment required area when you go for the Sculptra Fillers Treatment.
- Do inform the physician, if you are pregnant or allergic to any kind of medication.
How the Procedure of Sculptra Fillers is performed?
Following are the steps included in the procedure of Sculptra Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- First of all, the physician will properly and carefully clean your treatment required area.
- Then he will make the specific sites on your treatment required area.
- The physician will apply numbing cream on the targeted areas, to make the procedure painless and comfortable.
- Then he will administer the Injections of Sculptra Fillers in the sub cutis layer, under dermis or under the skin of your treatment required area.
- In the end, the physician a put ice pack on your treated area to reduce bruising, discomfort and swelling.
The procedure of Sculptra Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi will be completed in almost 15 to 30 minutes. The number and amount of Sculptra Fillers vary from patient to patient and upon your requirements. You will have to undergo 3 to 4 sessions of Sculptra Fillers treatment to see the prominent results.
What are the Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Sculptra Fillers?
After undergoing the Sculptra Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi the physician will instruct you to follow these Post-Operative Care guidelines:
- You will have to use an ice pack on your treated area for almost 15 minutes. Repeat it 3 times in a day, after getting the Sculptra Fillers.
- You will have to take the prescribed medicines regularly, as per the physician’s guidelines.
- You will have to massage your treated area softly and gently. Repeat it for 5 times in a day and for 5 days, after getting the Sculptra Fillers.
- You will have to avoid excessive and direct exposure of the sun to your treated area.
- You will have to limit your physical activities by heavy exercises and vigorous tasks for almost 1 day, after getting the Sculptra Fillers
- If you have undergone Sculptra Fillers on your face, then you can start applying your makeup after 6 to 7 days of the treatment.
If you want to safely lift your aged face and want a younger look at an affordable price without suffering from botched results and side effects, then you can consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Sculptra Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.