The Right dermal fillers for all signs of aging! Belotero, an injectable treatment, is one of the best ways of improving the aging skin that make you look outdated and old. It uses hyaluronic acid base to plump up, rehydrate and revitalize the skin. Hyaluronic acid is a powerful, and healthy ingredient that helps the skin to regain moisture and elasticity. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and makes your face look healthy, plump, and glowing when it is injected into the face.
What is Belotero Fillers treatment?
The treatment with Belotero Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah should be performed in-office by a certified professional. However, finding the right professional is not easy. It is important that you ask about training and certifications of several different doctors and then pick one to ensure your specialist is trained in the use of these fillers.
Our Belotero fillers have become so popular that many of our competitors are racing to catch up. Just so you know, we usually use fillers in the cheeks, chin, and lips of our patients and in these cases, the treatment takes anywhere from 10-20 minutes and recharges youthful fullness to the face straight away.
Because our body also produces HA naturally so it’s clear that these fillers are safe to use. FDA has approved them to fill wrinkles, augment lips, and restore facial contours. Anyhow, unlike cosmetic surgeries that take a long time to change your appearance, Belotero fillers in UAE works very quickly. They can make your skin look better instantly. Just two to three hours and – BANG – you have flawless, glowing skin.
In general, dermal fillers candidates include:
- Individuals of any age who have creases, folds, and ridges in their skin
- Healthy adults without life-threatening medical conditions
- Non-drinkers and non-smokers
- Individuals with thin lips
- Adults with realistic expectations and a positive outlook
Note: the safety of injectable treatment during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not proven so far now, so professionals say it’s best to avoid them
- Stop taking blood-thinning agents for at least two weeks prior to the treatment
- Be prepared to discuss your medical conditions, current medications, goals, and previous treatments
- Make sure that your dermatologist uncovers all the available options at the initial consultation
- Stop alcohol consumption for a minimum of 36 hours before the injectable treatment
Anesthesia may be given or not depending on the condition of your aging skin and the professional’s observation. Depending on the type of treatment you are having the dermatologist may:
- Correct nasolabial folds by injecting HA around the nose and mouth
- Make your skin plump and youthful by reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Increase the volume of the lips
The treatment involves injecting a gel-like substance into the target area with the help of a syringe. But before carrying out the treatment, the target area is properly cleaned and marked for great results.
Although fillers are more common and less risky than other skin treatments, they can lead to complications if not handled properly. You need to follow these steps to avoid unfavorable outcomes;
- Apply a cold pack to the treated area if you experience any discomfort
- Please avoid sun exposure and heat for a week at least
- Refrain from taking blood thinners
- Don’t perform any strenuous activities
Cost of Belotero Fillers:
The cost of Belotero fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah ranges from AED – to AED —. However, it is important that you factor in the cost of further appointments, and follow-up care you may need.
The decision to have any cosmetic treatments is one of the most important decisions of your life. It is important to decide if the procedure will achieve your goals and if the side effects and complications are acceptable.
The risks of Belotero Fillers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah are:
- Unfavorable outcomes
Fortunately, there are several different magical treatments that can exactly replicate the effects of Belotero. Here are the top five Belotero fillers alternatives:
- Chemical peels
- Laser resurfacing
!Consult An Expert!
To find out more about dermal fillers, please consult a dermatologist in your city