CoolSculpting does what a workout and healthy diet can not do!
People choose to take a healthy diet and do workouts to reduce excess fat in the body. But in exercise, you can’t decide which body part’s fat you want to reduce. CoolSculpting provides you the facility to reduce the targeted body fat permanently. You got the fat reduction and body contouring technique to reshape and contour your body parts as per your preference.
Dynamic Clinic provides the best CoolSculpting treatment in Dubai by our Specialist dermatologists at a reasonable price to our competitors in the UAE.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is also known as Cryolipolysis. It is a non-surgical body contouring technique that uses a freezing method to reduce the excess body fat or fat bulges, including the chin, thighs, arms, belly, etc.
The procedure has no risk of complications, downtime, and recovery. So the patient can resume daily activities right after the treatment.
The procedure requires no anesthesia cuts or incisions. CoolSculpting Treatment in Dubai is a 30 minutes to 60 minutes process or more, depending on the treated area.
The dermatologist vacuums the skin containing fat bulges to freeze the fat cells. The temperature starts lowering by numbing the fat-containing skin to break down the fat cells.
The patient will notice the complete results when the body continues to get rid of the fat cells almost after 14 weeks.
Key Advantages of CoolSculpting
- It provides the benefit of targeted fat reduction. The patient can choose the specific areas containing stubborn fat to reduce it.
- The treatment is inexpensive compared to surgical fat reduction treatments.
- CoolSculpting is the best alternative to surgical fat reduction methods for patients who are not comfortable going under the knife.
- The treatment has fewer temporary side effects and no high-risk complications like surgery.
- CoolSculpting is a painless treatment without scarring.
- ColSculpting is a 100% safe, clinically proven, and FDA-approved treatment.
- The treatment helps reduce 20% to 25% stubborn fat, so you’ll see a significant difference just after one treatment.
- CoolSculpting requires no downtime and recovery period.
- The significant benefit of CoolSculpting is its versatility to treat stubborn fat on different body parts, including flanks, stomach, chin, arms, thighs, and more.
Is CoolSculpting multipurpose?
Definitely Yes. CoolSculpting is a multipurpose fat reduction treatment used to deal with stubborn fat on different body parts. CoolSculpting is used on the following body parts having excess fat:
- Face- lessens the visible excess fat on the chubby face and makes it perfectly shaped.
- Chin- excellently reduces the excess fat under the chin and defines your jawline.
- Arms- reduces the visible underarm fat and upper arms fat.
- Bra Fat- It reduces the fat bulges under the breasts.
- Back fat- helps minimize the upper, middle, and lower back fat by breaking down the fat cells.
- Belly Fat- CoolSculpting reduces the stubborn fat around the abdomen that affects the six-packs.
- Thighs- It gives a contoured body shape by reducing the fat on the upper and inner thighs.
- Love Handles- It helps redefine the love handles or flanks by reducing the excess fat on them.
Is CoolSculpting worth the money?
Yes, by all means. CoolSculpting is worth having for those who didn’t get the desired results by following a strict diet, workouts, and those who are scared of going under the knife. The patient can choose the selected body areas for the fat reduction, but you can’t pick them while in your weight loss journey. The procedure has rare temporary side effects, no downtime, and recovery. The treatment also is less expensive than liposuction surgical treatments.
How long does Coolsculpting last?
CoolSculpting provides results that will last forever. Once the cells that make fat are eliminated, the fat is completely and permanently removed. But it entirely depends on the patient if he is following the instructions to maintain the results or not. Whether he is taking care of his health, fitness, or weight, if the patient starts gaining weight, he will no longer be able to enjoy the results. They’ll begin to fade away because of excess fat on the body.
CoolSculpting Cost in Dubai
CoolSculpting Cost in Dubai is not particular. It is a multipurpose treatment for reducing fat from different body parts, so each treatment costs differently. The price is not just the practitioner’s fee. Still, it does involve the expenses of many other factors such as practitioner’s skills, patient’s problem, treatment, Clinic’s location, and characteristics.
In the initial consultation, you’ll get to know further treatment-related information and cost.
We will serve you in the best way!
Dynamic Clinic has served people of all ages for many years, making them satisfied and loyal customers by giving excellent services. We offer all advanced surgical and non-surgical treatments according to patients’ preferences and needs.
Take an appointment and leave the rest with us. CoolSculpting treatment Dubai offers excellent services and outstanding patient satisfaction results.