The encapsulated fat mass in the hollow region under the cheekbone is known as Buccal Fat Pad. It can make the cheeks look puffy and can also hide the jawline and cheekbones.
Anyhow, if you have large buccal fat then instead of stressing out, see a cosmetic surgeon as there are many beauty fixes that can reduce and eliminate excess facial fat.
Buccal Fat Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah or lipectomy are the medical terms for a surgery that is intended to correct the cheeks that look chubby. It can make the buccal fat pad smaller, yielding a more defined face and jawline.
Top 5 Benefits:
Cheeks are just as important as other facial features. Having chipmunk cheeks can have major adverse effects on the overall facial balance and mental health.
You can slim your face with buccal fat removal. It offers the following benefits:
- Improves the appearance of the face by giving it a more defined and youthful look
- Enhances cheek proportions instantly and permanently
- Amazing way to cope with psychological distress
- Corrects facial asymmetry and restore defective cheek structure
- Boosts emotional well-being
Is this Surgery Suitable for Everyone?
Visible fat in cheeks leads to low self-esteem and makes a person feel self-conscious about his/her face shape. In general, individuals that can be good candidates for this cosmetic surgery are those who:
- Maintain a healthy BMI and keep themselves mentally healthy
- Owns realistic expectations from the surgery outcomes
- Don’t smoke or drink alcoholic beverages
- looking for an affordable solution to modify uneven cheeks
- Want to permanently lose chubby cheeks or Chin.
Buccal Fat Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah allow for the long term and exceptionally stable results. Although, it’s a minor cosmetic procedure, not every surgeon can deliver successful results because most doctors today are not skilled in advanced techniques. Moreover, patients should keep in their mind that when they have this treatment, their face is initially swollen and final results don’t appear until this swelling completely resolves. Swelling fades over time, so it is imperative to expect a gradual improvement.
Things to do Before this Surgery:
- Surgeons require that candidates stop smoking and alcoholic drinks three weeks before the surgery.
- You should inform the surgeon about the medications you regularly use
- Patients are strongly advised to refrain from using anti-inflammatory medications like aspirin & ibuprofen three weeks before the operation
What Does This Procedure Involve?
In this surgical procedure, the entire buccal fat pad is removed and the orientation of the face is adjusted.
Formerly, a local anesthetic is administered to the face to ease the discomfort. Then, the surgeon makes an incision inside the mouth to cut or remove the cheek pad. Hereafter, the incision is closed with either staple, tissue glue, or absorbable stitches.
- You should stay on a liquid diet for a few days
- It’s better to take prescribed oral and topical medications as instructed by the doctor to relieve or alleviate post-operative pain fast
- Take care of the incisions and wounds. Do not touch them without washing your hands with antibacterial soaps
- Do not perform any strenuous exercise for at least a month after the appointment day
What to Expect After the Operation?
Your cheeks may be swollen or bruised during recovery, and you will need to see the doctor twice a month so that he can assess your treatment progress. Also, we recommend you take 7 days off work to let your wounds heal quickly and smoothly. The most amazing thing about this surgery is that there will be no scarring after it. This is due to the fact that the modifications are skillfully made inside the mouth which in turn ensures zero scars following the Lower Body Lift Surgery.
It is the safest, reliable, and most common technique for the correction of chubby cheeks. Although the treatment can be successful in most cases, complications can appear. The incisions can continue to bleed, wound infection may occur or wrong procedural steps may lead to facial asymmetry. It’s best to see the best surgeon for this surgery because his skills are needed to prevent such complications.
Buccal Fat Removal Cost:
In Dubai, the cost of buccal fat removal runs from AED 10,000 to AED 18,000 depending on a person’s particulars. Besides, it fluctuates based on the reputation of the surgeon, the geographical location of the clinic, and the objectives of the treatment.
Except for consulting an expert, there is no other way to find out the exact price.
Why is the Initial Consultation So Important?
The first step of any facial feminization surgery is to meet the professional for an initial consultation. In this session, the patient will be able to discuss with the surgeon what type of results he/she can expect and what may or may not be revised in the facial anatomy.
Well, the surgeon who is offering this surgery must be certified. The following are some important questions that you should ask at the initial appointment:
- How many times have you performed this surgery?
- Am I qualified for this surgery or not?
- What can I expect after this procedure?
- Can you show me before and after photographs of your previous cases?
Book an Appointment:
Say goodbye to excess facial fat with the best Buccal Fat Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Anyway, you can schedule an appointment at Dynamic Cosmetic Clinic via online consultation form, Email, or phone.