It is perfectly okay if you are concerned with the appearance of the boobs. Somewhere deep inside every woman desires to have a perfect pair of boobs for making their personality attractive and pleasant. Because we know that the heavy and perfectly-shaped breasts are one of the key markers of womanhood. Majority of women are getting different cosmetic treatments to enhance their appearance. Breast augmentation with Implants is one of the best cosmetic treatments which is done to get an ideal pair of breast. You can get this treatment if you have small breasts.
Why it is done?
- People get this to enlarge the size of their small breasts
- Also helps in restoring the lost volume of breast after breast-feeding or pregnancy
- If your breast are uneven then you can get this treatment
Any woman who wishes to have this surgery has to make sure that she is suitable for it. She will be considered as a perfect candidate of a breast implant if,
- She is above 18
- She is not a pregnant or a lactating mother
- She has realistic expectations about the outcomes of the treatment
- She does not smoke or consume alcohol
- She is physically and mentally fit and is not experiencing any serious illness
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines
Before undergoing the breast implant surgery the physician will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to quit smoking, as it slows down the healing and recovery process.
- You will have to apply prescribed products on your treatment required area, in order to make your skin prepared for the procedure.
- You will have to get all the recommended tests done, before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to regularly take the recommended medicines, as per the physician’s guidelines.
- You will have to avoid taking painkillers, aspirin, and anti-inflammatory medicines, blood thinning and herbal supplements for at least 3 weeks before undergoing breast implant surgery as these may increase the risks of bleeding.
Types of breast implants
There are many types of breast implants such as saline, silicone, Gummy bear, mentor, round-shaped, and a tear dropped. Surgeons insert these Implants to transform the size and shape of the breast according to the desires of the patient. It helps the sufferers by fulfilling their wish of having perfect bosoms.
- Saline-filled breast implants
For significant breast augmentation, saline implants are inserted in women’s chests. These implants are filled with sterile saltwater. Women above 18 are suitable for such implants. Some are pre-filled while others are filled during the implant operation that is they are inserted in the chest empty. After inserting it, the surgeon fills it with sterile saline water. Should the implant shell leak, a saline implant will collapse and the saline will be absorbed and naturally expelled by the body. It is the most common type breast implant.
- Silicone-Filled breast implant
These shells are filled with a plastic gel (silicone). Many women suggest that they deliver more natural results as compared to saline implants. They come in different sizes and textures therefore their cost also varies. When silicone breast implant leaks the gel stays in the shell or sometimes escapes in the implant pocket. They are suitable for women who are above 22. Sometimes surgeons use these implants in revision surgeries in order to improve the results of the main surgery.
- Pectoral Implants
It is an aesthetic chest surgery available for men in order to improve the chest contour. These implants are suitable for you if you are a sufferer of gynecomastia or if you have under-developed pectoral muscles that have not been increased through weight lifting and exercise.
- Mentor Breast Implants
These implants provide a soft and natural feel to the breasts. These are placed either below or above the pectoral muscles, this decision is made by the surgeon.
- Motiva breast implants
A revolutionary system that helps women to get a perfect pair of boobs. This ultra-soft, form-stable filling gives a natural look to the implants. The results of Motiva breast implants are effective and long-lasting.
After implant operation, your breast will be covered with gauze. Your doctor may ask you to wear a surgical bra for proper healing. The surgery can have some risks such as scarring, bleeding, and infection. Medications can help to control this situation effectively. Initial recovery takes 3 to 4 weeks but complete recovery will take 4 to 5 months.
If you want to enhance the size of your small breasts then you can consider breast implant surgery available at Dynamic Clinic in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Fill in our consultation form to book an appointment with one of our experts.