You can consider PCA Peel Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi if you want to revitalize your skin. It is suitable for all skin types and tones and results in a skin that looks younger, healthier and firmer. In PCA peels, lactic and citric acids are used therefore it does not cause any damage to the skin.
Aim of the Treatment:
It can treat aging skin, acne, blemishes and skin discoloration caused due to sun-damage and aging. The peel treatment brightens, smooths and hydrates the skin and produces dramatic changes in the texture of the skin. The treatment is available for both males and females but usually, females get this. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, crow’s feet, etc. in this way overall appearance is improved. The PCA peel exfoliates the skin and reveals a firmer and healthier skin.
You cannot get this treatment if you are pregnant or lactating. There are other alternatives available for you. You are a good candidate for PCA peel if,
- You are not allergic to the sun or any medication
- You want to eliminate deep scars and wrinkles
- You are above 18 and in good general health
- You want to improve the texture and tone of the skin
- You want to decrease the size of pores
Dynamic clinic is offering this treatment because it provides countless benefits. Few of them are listed below,
- The treatment is pain-free, safe and effective
- It revitalizes the skin and improves the overall tone and texture
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines
- It evens out skin tone and controls oil production
The doctor will give you some instructions in the initial consultation session. You are requested to follow these directions before getting the treatment.
- Avoid tanning, smoking, drinking for a least three weeks before the treatment.
- Discontinue the use of of retinol, aspirin, and pain killers for 7 to 10 days prior to the treatment
- Avoid facial waxing or threading for about 24 hours before getting the treatment
- Do not get the treatment without consulting the doctor
The procedure is quick, simple and office-based. The doctor starts the procedure by properly cleaning the face. Your eyes might be covered with goggles, tape or gauzegauze to protect them. The doctor will decide whether the sedative is required or not. A cotton-tipped applicator or a gauze is used to apply the chemical solution on the surface of the skin. Cool compressors will be used in the end to sooth the treated skin.
Here is a list of aftercare instructions that you will be informed during an initial consultation session
- Avoid smoking until the new skin covers the treated area
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages for at least 1 to 2 week after the treatment
- You are advised to use sunblock after getting PCA peel treatment
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for up to 3 weeks
- You should avoid strenuous exercises e.g. working out, swimming, etc. for up to 2 days after the peel. You are allowed to continue your social activities immediately after the procedure is completed
- Avoid tanning bed after for 2 to 3 weeks
- Do not pick at the exfoliating skin because it could result in hyperpigmentation and scarring
PCA peel treatment produces effective and wonderful results in just a few sessions. It can treat hyperpigmentation as well. You have to take multiple sessions to get fuller results but they must be spaced weeks apart in order to give skin enough time to heal. After the treatment, the dead skin cells shed and healthy, fresh skin is revealed. As a result of the treatment, you will get a glowing skin.
It is a skin-friendly treatment because both lactic acid and citric acid are natural constituents of the skin. You can get a fresher, brighter and smoother skin by getting PCA peel treatment in Dubai. After the treatment, you will experience burning, itching, or stinging sensation in the skin’s surface but they disappear within a week. The patient is going to recover quickly without facing adverse reactions.
Book a Free Appointment:
Schedule a free consultation with our skincare practitioners by filling the consultation form or calling us directly. We are offering PCA peel treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi at an affordable rate.