Skin is an important part of the body so it requires our time and attention. Many skin conditions arise due to excessive build-up of dead skin cells that make the skin look unattractive and dull. People suffering from these skin conditions wish to have smooth skin free from all the irregularities and imperfections. They are looking for non-invasive ways to fulfill their aesthetic goals.
Aim of the Treatment:
In this treatment, a peel is applied to improve the overall tone and texture of the skin. It aims to give the sufferers the type of skin they wish for. Green Peel Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi works on the principle, better exfoliation results in better skin. The treatment allows us to resurface or regenerate the damaged skin without pain. You can do the treatment at home but it is better to seek dermatologists so he/she can help you get the best possible results without experiencing complications.
Both men and women of any skin type and skin color are capable of getting the treatment. The sufferer is advised to fulfill certain candidacy criteria to make sure he/she is eligible for undergoing the procedure or not
- You are not an expectant or a lactating mother
- You are not a sufferer of any skin infection or allergy
- You have wrinkles, pores, acne or expression lines on your face
- Your skin is damaged, saggy, dry or oily
This treatment is serving people all over the world by helping them regenerate a younger-looking and flawless skin without suffering from botched results.
- Best and most effective skin rejuvenation procedure
- Non-invasive in nature and has minimal downtime
- It reduces wrinkles, fine lines, blackhead, freckles, age spots and dark patches on your skin
- Improves skin elasticity and results in tighter and firmer skin
- Can address almost all kinds of skin issues
Before starting the procedure, the dermatologist carefully examines the patient to check whether he is right for the treatment or not.
- Stop using hair removing creams for a month prior to the treatment
- Avoid direct and prolonged sun exposure as much as you can
- Avoid sunbathing because sun-damaged skin is difficult to treat with green peels
- Inform your doctor if you have any medical history
- Eat healthily and stop smoking prior to the treatment
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications a week before the procedure
The topmost layer of skin is a dead skin that acts as a shield against various pollutants present in the environment. Excessive exposure to these pollutants results in wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and other aging signs. Just below the top layer, is a younger looking and smooth skin that is waiting to be revealed. The dermatologist applies green peel to the damaged skin which effectively exfoliates the skin and removed the dead cells to unveil healthier and fresher skin.
The patient is recommended to follow post-procedure instructions of Green Peel Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
- Apply sunblock of SPF 30 or above while going out
- Apply the prescribed topical medications regularly
- Avoid excessive sun exposure, smoking, drinking strenuous activities 4-5 days following the treatment
- Try to keep your skin hydrated, pick the rightmost moisturizer depending upon the skin type
- The doctor may apply bandages on your skin for a few days after the treatment
If you are getting the treatment by a certified and experienced professional there is no risk of serious complications, however, you will experience some minor side effects such as bruising or mild tingling sensation on the treated area but luckily, they will not last more than 2-3 days.
After the treatment, the newly generated skin will be plumper, healthier and smoother. Results of the treatment do not appear right after the procedure they take some time. Complete results will be noticeable after like a month. Ensure to follow a healthy lifestyle afterward.
Book a free consultation
If you are looking for a non-invasive solution to treat your skin problems you can consider Green Peel Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. It will help you get a youthful skin at an affordable without risk of pain and serious complications. If you want to know about the cost of the treatment, fill in the online consultation form or simply call us on the number provided to you.