What is Melasma?
Melasma is also known as, “hyperpigmentation of the skin”. It’s actually a skin discoloration that can be found on the facial region. Melasma isn’t common among men as compared to women. As almost 80% women have to suffer melasma in their early to late twenties.
Factors that can cause?
Following are the possible factors that can cause melasma:
- Excessive or prolong exposure of the sun.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Hormonal changes in teenagers.
- Side effect of Birth control pills.
- Cosmetic products containing strong chemical ingredient.
- Hormonal changes in pregnant women.
- Thyroid syndrome.
- Heat from bakeries and factories.
- Anti-seizure medications.
If brown or tan spots starts appearing on the surface of your skin, then it means that these are the early signs and you are suffering from Melasma.
Body Parts can be Affected?
Following are the body parts which could be affected by Melasma:
- central face
How Many Ways are there to Treat?
Following are the numerous ways of treating Melasma Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- You will have to avoid excessive or prolong sun exposure, especially in the summer season when heat can be unbearable.
- You will have to properly apply sunblock or sunscreen when planning to go out.
- If you use to apply makeup on a daily basis then you will have to choose brands of cosmetic which contain SPF.
- You can also use wide-rimmed hats to shade your face from the sun.
- You can undergo Microdermabrasion or get chemical peels to treat your melasma.
If you want to permanently treat your melasma with natural, safe and long lasting results at an affordable price without suffering from side effects, botched results and post-procedural complications then you can consider Melasma Treatment.
Results of Melasma Treatment:
Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
Before undergoing the Melasma Treatment, the physician will guide you to follow these Pre-Operative Care instructions:
- You will have to consult the doctor about your skin allergies and medical history.
- You will have to keep your treatment required area clean and dry on the day of the procedure.
- You will have to maintain healthy weight before undergoing the procedure.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the Melasma Treatment, the physician will instruct you to follow these Post-Operative Care guidelines:
- You will have to take and apply the recommended medications regularly, according to the instructions of physician.
- You will have to avoid itching, scratching and touching your treated skin, after undergoing the Treatment.
- You will have to avoid prolonged and direct exposure of the sun to your treated area, after undergoing the Treatment.
If you want to permanently treat your melasma with natural, safe and long lasting results at an affordable price without suffering from side effects, botched results and post-procedural complications, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Melasma Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.