Cellulite is a lumpy deposit of body fat. Research has proven about 90% of people have cellulite which can become a source of embarrassment for them. Cellulite appears on different body parts including thighs, arms, stomach, and buttocks. They occur when underlying fat deposits begin to push through layers of connective tissue, lying under the skin. Women tend to have more cellulite than men because on some body parts such as thighs and buttocks they have more fat deposits.
Also, if you have cellulite then you can blame your parents as well because they can be a result of your genes. In simple words, we can say that if your mother or and grand-mother had cellulite, odds are you will have them too.
Cellfina Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is a minimally invasive non-surgical procedure that provides noticeable long-lasting results of cellulite reductions on the thigh and buttocks.
Candidate of Cellfina Treatment:
Most of the women who are overweight at the age of 22 have at least some cellulite dimples. If you’ve got them then you can consider Cellfina treatment in Dubai. It can help you feel confident about your physical appearance. Before undergoing this type of cosmetic procedure, you are advised to choose only a board-certified plastic surgeon. At present, the Cellfina treatment is only approved for treating cellulite appearing on thighs and buttocks.
If you want to get Cellfina treatment for reducing the appearance of cellulite, you have to fulfill the following candidacy criteria,
- You are healthy and have had a complete medical screening
- You have an ideal BMI
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes of Cellfina treatment
- You want to eliminate cellulite dimples from your thighs and buttocks
- Not allergic to medications or anesthetics
- You have elastic skin
- Your skin has minimal laxity or looseness
- You do not smoke or consume alcohol
- You are mentally stable
Goals of the Treatment:
- Make you look more attractive and beautiful
- Boost up the confidence and self-esteem
- Eliminates cellulite effectively
- Substitute a healthy life-style
- Noticeable reduction in the appearance of cellulite dimples
- Minimally invasive with no downtime
- Safe and effective treatment
- FDA approved
- High patient satisfaction rate
- Delivers long-lasting and noticeable results
You are requested to follow the below-listed instructions in order to get the best results of Cellfina treatment.
- Discontinue the intake of aspirin or other blood thinners because they slow down the healing process
- If you are a smoker, quit smoking prior to the treatment
- Inform your doctor about the medications, if you are taking any
- Avoid direct sun exposure, prefer wearing sunscreen and sun-block of strong SPF before going out
- If you are allergic to any medication, tell the doctor
- Done with all the prescribed tests on time
It is an outpatient procedure that takes one or two hours for its completion. The time required for the procedure depends upon the patient and the number of areas that need treatment. It works by targeting the dimple-type cellulite appearing on thighs and buttocks. Before starting the procedure the doctor will ask you to stand up. Areas containing the cellulite simples will be identified and marked. A numbing cream will be applied to avoid the pain and discomfort of the subcision process. A hand-held device is used to insert a micro-blade under the skin. Your doctor will adopt a stabilized-guided subcision technique in a fanning motion to release the fibrous bands under your skin. The treatment results in bouncing back of dimple looking cellulite.
Pre-Operative Instructions and Recovery:
Limited downtime is associated with Cellfina Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. You might experience a little soreness or bruising on the treated site but they will reside quickly with time. For fast healing and better recovery, you are requested to follow the below-listed instructions.
- You are advised to avoid doing strenuous activities for at least 3 weeks after the treatment
- Do not consume alcohol for 2to 3 weeks following the procedure
- To minimize bruising, special topical remedies are recommended
Book a Free Consultation:
You can consider Cellfina treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah if you are unhappy with having cellulite on your thighs and buttocks. You can get this treatment at an affordable cost without suffering from botched results. Feel free to contact Dynamic Clinic by filling in the online consultation form.