In 2020, the top cosmetic surgery clinic, royal cosmetic surgery in Dubai, observed an 85% rise in cosmetic surgeries. And, with Dubai’s lockdown gradually easing, requests have further increased by another 10%.
Most of our patients are concerned to know that How Long Does Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Last in Dubai, and whether or not the nose will go back to its old form? They should read through this post to learn the answer to these questions.
As far as the results of liquid Rhinoplasty in Dubai are concerned, it’s time to take a step forward. This is due to the fact that the outcomes are immediate. By getting 0.3-0.5cc, a person can get a new nose shape and better facial harmony in a matter of seconds. But, it should be noted these results are temporary in most cases.
Understanding how liquid rhinoplasty is done will further clarify this question for you.
- The professional begins the treatment by scrubbing the nose with a solution made up of 70-80% of alcohol
- Next, a numbing ointment is applied to numb the nose. This makes the procedure virtually painless.
- HA fillers are then administered to the skin to alter the nose shape. Remember, using too much HA all at once may produce negative results.
- The treatment takes about 10 -15 minutes. However, time frames may vary from one person to another depending on the number of fillers used, and the treatment goals.
Anyhow, when it comes to the longevity of the effects, there is no exact answer. The results vary depending on the type of filler used, the number of syringes you need, and your goals. In general, the effects of fillers last 7 months up to 2 years.
Note: You can repeat the treatment every six months to maintain the upshots for as long as possible.
How Can I Find a Provider?
Cosmetic surgery is no doubt an investment. It’s recommended that you choose an experienced, and qualified surgeon to perform your treatment. He will assess your health and determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure.
Also, make sure the surgeon you choose specializes in all forms of nose reshaping treatment and has a good understanding of underlying nasal anatomy. This is actually needed to ensure safe treatment and natural-looking results. It is best that you talk to several surgeons before picking the right one. Here are some questions you need to ask the surgeons at the initial consultation:
- How many nose reshaping treatments do you carry out per year?
- Are you certified?
- What’s the cost of the treatment?
- What are the risks?
- What experience do you have?
The answer to the question “How long does non-surgical Rhinoplasty last in Dubai?” is that it is not permanent. However, it should be noted that many of our patients have reported being fully satisfied with the results.
Book an Appointment:
Our core purpose: to ensure you have all the information about nose reshaping including How Long Does Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Last in Dubai, how do you qualify for it, what does the aftercare involved, and more. But still, if you have further questions, please contact Dynamic clinic today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced dermatologists. Call +971588230420 to do so.