Acne is the most common problem worldwide. It can occur in people of all ages.
While it can happen to anyone, but this doesn’t mean you should sit back and wait for it to go away on its own. Instead, you need to fight it. There are a lot of things you can do to make them less visible or completely remove them. But what to do really depends on the cause of your acne.
Common causes of pimples include excess sebum production, bacterial infections, inflammation, clogged pores, hormonal changes, stress, genetics, and an unhealthy diet. Note that hormonal acne may resolve on its own quite fast.
It’s when your acne is too severe and stubborn that you must see a dermatologist. He will diagnose the cause, address it with scientifically proven methods, and set you free forever.
Although there is no clinical evidence showing that home remedies are effective, still many people turn to them to get rid of skin disorders. Here is a list of top 5 solutions to help deal with or reduce acne specifically:
- Try tea tree oil. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help repair damaged skin layers and in turn treating acne.
- Zinc supplement reduces skin inflammation and rebuilds healthy collagen. Many doctors suggest taking 40mg of zinc per day. But it is really important to contact a medical provider when starting the treatment course.
- Applying jojoba oil to acne can be helpful. You can buy this online or from any health store out there.
- Aloe Vera is amazing. It contains a lot of water that helps to keep the skin hydrated and clear. But note that it is only effective for people with mild to moderate acne sores. Patients need to see a dermatologist for severe acne.
- Use honey on your pimples. It repairs damaged skin and speeds up wound healing within the dermis.
Keep in mind that any remedy you try may take anywhere from eight months to two years to cause improvements in areas where acne has already developed. Therefore, home remedies are not usually considered fast enough to erase acne.
Here is how to get rid of pimples fast in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
Superficial chemical peels are most commonly used to treat acne. It involves powerful chemical solutions to reduce the appearance of pimples. There is no downtime: you can get it done quickly over the lunch break and return to routine activities directly afterward. Anyhow, it requires a series of treatments to see a notable change. In general, a person would need at least six sessions to say goodbye to mild to moderately severe pimples.
Laser Skin Resurfacing:
Your doctor may use a laser device on the affected area to gently resurface the upper damaged layers of the skin. It will make rapid improvement in the existing acne and will also prevent it from coming back.
Anyhow, the price of laser skin resurfacing for acne is largely determined by the type of acne being treated and the location of the clinic or spa. So, we cannot tell you the exact cost without meeting in-person.
It’s best to consider Steroid injections when you have cystic acne. The physician injects steroid drug directly into the pimple which in turn shrinks it. This type of acne treatment should be performed by a dermatologist, otherwise, you will suffer the consequences.
If you are concerned about acne, you have lots of options including home remedies, along with medical procedures like chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing. Another consideration is topical prescription medications.
To learn more about how to get rid of pimples fast in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, contact Dynamic Clinic’s customer service team. Call us or send us what you need.