A fuller head of hair is a prominent symbol of attractiveness. But not everyone is blessed with the willed scalp because of some health conditions, genetics, and lifestyle choices. Hair Transplant in Ras Al Khaimah is a cosmetic surgery aimed at improving the scalp appearance. It alters the hairline, fills the bald spots, and ultimately helps you feel more satisfied with your looks. Though it is a complex way to restore hair growth, more and more people are turning towards this surgery to get a fuller head of hair. Anyway, the procedure involves the removal of follicles from any part of the body and placing them on the area that is thinning or balding. Surgeons have been carrying out hair transplants for several decades, but techniques have changed significantly in recent times.
Who is the Candidate?
A good candidate is a person who:
- Is older than 20 and younger than 70
- Has enough donor hair sites for a successful hair transplant
- Has no serious health conditions
- Can wait eight to twelve months to enjoy the effective results
- Wishes to have a thick, full head of hair for many years
- Is mentally prepared to go under the knife
If you have fulfilled the criteria above, you surely can get this cosmetic procedure.
This procedure is unquestionably more effective than non-surgical treatments such as PRP, medications, Microneedling, laser treatment, etc. As a matter of fact, it is the most affordable and natural strategy that people (especially men) can use to restore hair. However, you’ll very likely see the notable results after eight to twelve months.
Before The Surgery:
- You will be advised to quit smoking for at least a month before the surgery as smoking can impair wound healing.
- Plus, the surgeon shall advise having some tests, the results of which will determine if hair transplant Ras al Khaimah is good for you.
- Tell the doctor about your infections, allergies, medications, and health conditions (if you have any)
How is the Surgery Performed?
At dynamic clinic, the operation is usually done under local anesthesia and can take two to three hours to complete. However, if 2400+ grafts are extracted from your scalp, it will take longer. Our practitioners will adopt one of the two techniques based on the type of results you want.
- FUSS. The surgeon will first remove a strip of skin from the scalp and then fragment that strip into several small units.
- FUE. The surgeon will remove the follicles one by one by utilizing a punch machine
After grafts preparation, both procedures are the same. The surgeon numbs the recipient site, creates holes with a scalpel, and carefully injects the prepared grafts in them.
After The Surgery:
For smooth recovery, it’s vital that you properly follow all the below-listed instructions.
- Patients should avoid certain medications such as aspirin, and ibuprofen for at least a month following surgery
- Quit smoking, and drinking.
- For three to four weeks, limit your physical activities and just rest
- Do not put any pressure on the scalp and that means no massaging
Cost of Hair Transplant Ras Al Khaimah:
The cost of hair transplant in ras al Khaimah will vary greatly with the amount of hair being transferred but usually ranges from AED 12,000 to AED 20,000. Since it is pretty expensive, you can use our 100% financing scheme.
It has different recovery times depending on the patient’s personal goals and technique used in the operation.
But right after the operation, your scalp will undeniably feel bruised, swollen, and numbed. However, this impaired sensation should improve within a week or two.
If the side-effects take too long to go away or you face any unusual symptoms, you can reach us anytime.
A bald head can stop you from talking confidently in gatherings, making you an introvert ultimately. In general, the majority of very depressed hair loss sufferers try hard on home remedies but we know that they don’t work well in most cases. Hair transplant is a simple answer to all these problems. In this surgery, the doctor takes hair follicles from a dense area of hair and then implants them in the affected area. Though the results are exceptional, adverse reactions are normal after it. You can expect bruising, swelling, scarring, bleeding, or pain. Well, these side-effects can be avoided by choosing the right surgeon.
Our Hair Transplant Surgeon:
What to Expect During the Consultation?
At dynamic clinic, one of our skilled and hardworking consultants will spend time assessing your goals and medical history. Besides, he will examine your scalp including donor and recipient sites and furthermore discuss other options in order to help you make a worthy, wise decision. At times, if the doctor comes to know that you have any underlying medication condition, allergy, or infection, he may advise that you choose the non-surgical route for your hair loss.
If you want to talk more about Hair Transplant Surgery in Ras Al Khaimah, don’t hesitate to book your Free Appointment at Dynamic Clinic.