Don’t let the hair loss get your confidence down. People are struggling with hair problems all over the world. They are busy looking for solutions to stimulate hair growth. You can improve the overall hair density by using hair fillers. Fillers can treat a severe type of hair loss, hair thinning, alopecia and pattern baldness.
Baldness is a serious issue for those people who are really very concerned about their self-image. They are not choosing hair transplant for two main reasons,
- They don’t want to undergo any surgical procedure
- They don’t have sufficient healthy hair follicles
That’s why they are seeking non-surgical options to overcome baldness and hair thinning.
Aim of the Treatment:
Hair fillers improve the hair growth on the scalp and help people regain their confidence. It is an advanced non-surgical hair restoration technique and will surely work on you. It is completely safe and suitable for both men and women. Get rid of hair loss and baldness in just a few months. If you are really worried about your appearance and want to regain your confidence by growing hair then you can consider Hair Filler for Baldness in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
The treatment is benefiting people all around Dubai and Sharjah. Some notable benefits of Hair fillers are listed below,
- Revitalizes the scalp to stimulates the hair growth
- A non-invasive procedure suitable for both males and females
- Disguise thinning hair and results in thicker, stronger hair
- A perfect solution to covers bald spots and thinning hair
- The treatment gives guaranteed high-density results
- You can meet people without being embarrassed
- It promotes faster hair growth and improves hair regrowth
- increases hair thickness and prevents fragile hair
- The results are natural-looking and long-term
You have to visit our clinic for an initial consultation with our expert. He will tell you whether you are a right for the treatment or not but the following points can help,
- You are in good physical and psychological health
- Your age is not less than 20 years
- You are experiencing hair thinning
- You are self-conscious
- You want to enhance your self-image
- You are a sufferer of pattern baldness
- You have realistic and practical expectations about the outcomes of treatment
How Does it work?
The treatment works by encouraging healthy cell regeneration which stimulates the growth of hair follicles.
Follow the below-listed instructions carefully before undergoing hair fillers for baldness in Dubai,
- Avoid taking aspirin, Vitamin E, ibuprofen and inflammatory medications one week prior to your treatment. They may increase the risk of bleeding and bruising at the injection site
- Avoid smoking, drinking and prolonged sun-exposure weeks prior to the treatment
A combination of hyaluronic acid and peptides is injected at different locations on the scalp. It stimulates blood circulation throughout the scalp and improves the bloodstream. The fillers also produce effective results of scalp revitalization and strengthening of hair follicles.
You need to follow some post-procedure instructions after getting the treatment,
- Avoid touching or scratching the scalp unnecessarily after the treatment
- Stop smoking, drinking and sun exposure for 2 weeks after getting the procedure
- Apply cold compressors to minimize swelling and bruising around the injection site
Swelling, bruising or pain at the injection site is normal and temporary. It will completely fade within 2-3 days of the treatment.
To get optimal results of the treatment you have to take 1 session every 2 weeks for at least about 2 months. It is suitable for both men and women who are facing mild to severe baldness and hair thinning. Results are not immediate, they take time to appear. The risk of major side effects and complications is very low. Hair fillers for baldness in Dubai result in increased hair density because it triggers the growth of healthy hair follicles.
Cost of Hair Fillers:
The cost of treatment varies from individual to individual because it depends upon the number of different factors. These factors need to be considered while determining the total cost of the procedure.
- Qualification and expertise of the professional
- The size of the area that needs treatment and the severity of the problem
- Expected results
- The geographic location of a service provider
- Number of sessions required
Book a free Appointment:
Please consult our expert to know more about the Hair Filler for Baldness in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the consultation form or call us directly by calling on the phone number provided to you.