What is a Thread Lift?
Surgical and non-surgical options both claim to reduce skin sagging – but at what cost? In terms of effectiveness, cost, recovery, procedure, etc. there are certain key differences between them. Continue reading for details.
Thread lift VS Facelift
Thread Lift Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a non-surgical skin tightening procedure that focuses on giving an instant lift to the drooping skin by using several dissolvable sutures in the problem area. It offers services for almost every skin type and tone and that’s probably the best thing about it.
Facelift, contrastingly, is an extensively invasive procedure that corrects a high level of skin sagging. However, it offers more noticeable results and repairs a more youthful appearance than thread lifts. Consequently, this procedure may be a good choice for you if you have excess skin and you wish for a long-term solution.
Anyway, I will focus on just one for now: Thread Lift. Here’s a comprehensive manual to this option including its benefits, cost, procedure, recovery, and more.
Although thread lifts don’t provide the same level of upshots as a facelift but, beyond any doubt, it is worth receiving: you achieve promising results without spending a very great deal of money. It restores a toned, tight appearance to the face and ultimately, make you better-looking.
How Does it Work?
Despite removing the sagging skin surgically, the doctor will use harmless, temporary sutures to make facial skin look tight. This process will give the skin an exceptionally notable lift but please note that this effect may not last longer than one to three years. This may be because of the ability of these threads to be easily dissolved.
Not everyone can receive Thread lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. You need to check if you are eligible for this treatment or not.
Thread lift in Dubai is appropriate for you if:
- You fear of surgery plus your skin sagging has not worsened yet.
- Don’t have any chronic health condition
- Your age is between thirty & fifty
Blood pressure, asthma, Breast and pregnancy surely can make you ineligible
The procedure is simple and swift- requires 20 to 30 minutes to finish. Anyways, you can expect the following during your Thread Lift treatment:
- Initially, you may be given local anesthesia for the procedure
- After that, sutures will be administered in the face with the help of fine needles or cannula. This step will take most of the procedure time
- Finally, ice bags will be used on your face to prevent severe side-effects that often comes with cosmetic treatments
Cost of Thread Lift Dubai:
Thread lifts don’t come too expensive. Anyhow, the price can definitely vary by your needs, surgeon’s skills, the place, and level of sagging. According to one research, AED 8,000 is a safe estimated cost for a thread lift in 2020. For exact prices, you need to contact a surgeon.
Since Thread Lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi are surgical, they are normally done on an out-patient basis, without general anesthesia. Patients are able to go home right after the surgeon finishes the treatment.
- The recovery timeline is highly affected by individual progress. Anyhow, it’s important that you do slight recouping once you get home.
- You are advised to take a couple of days off of work to recover properly.
- While you can resume light activities but no hitting the heavy-weight workouts for a few days.
- Please note that recovery can be painful. Moreover, it’s likely to experience swelling and bruising on the face for a few days. However, some patients also reported nausea and vomiting after their treatment.
Below are the top five advantages of receiving this type of treatment:
- Can give a subtle lift to cheeks, eyebrows, jawline, forehead, under-eye, and jowls
- Highly effective, quick, and involves no risks
- Minimal to no downtime – it will just take three to four days to resume routine activities
As a minimally invasive option, thread lift Dubai is not a huge commitment. However, this is one of the most powerful skin-tightening procedures, and in experienced hands can present incredible results on Dynamic Cosmetic Surgery. Anyway, recovery is difficult but surely manageable. On that ground, it is advised to use the pre & post-operative tips of the doctor. Furthermore, you need to confirm that you are having this treatment when you are ready to do so.