Be Slimmer & Smarter!
For all those trying hard to get a perfectly contoured and appealing body to look attractive and fit on their particular favorite dress, The treatment you are looking for is here!
What is Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser symbolizes Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. It is a stubborn fat reduction therapy that cracks down the fat cells and melts or dissolves them so they can be taken out quickly. All of the procedure gets done through a mechanism of powerful waves of Ultrasound technology.
Vaser is basically a liposuction method that destroys the unwanted stubborn fat cells in different body areas like hips, buttocks, tummy, thighs and more. The vaser therapy is more gentle, manageable and less harmful than the traditional and standard liposuction.
Vaser Liposuction Procedure
Vaser Liposuction is performed under the general anesthesia, or the patient might be given conscious sedation in which the patient stays awake but can’t speak.
- The Surgeon will inject the solution mixture containing tumescent fluid or saline water with the anesthesia in the fat deposit area.
- The Surgeon makes an incision in the targeted area to insert the ultrasound probe, breaking and melting the fat cells.
- After that, the Surgeon inserts the cannula into the incision to suck out the liquid fat cells.
- The Surgeon intentionally leaves some amount of the fluid or solution in the target area that will help in numbing the after-treatment pain.
- After the treatment, a patient gets taken to the recovery area until the anesthetic effects are gone.
Types of Vaser Liposuction
Following are the types of vaser liposuction, each used according to the patient’s needs.
- High Definition Vaser Liposuction
- Mid Definition Vaser Liposuction
- 4D Vaser Liposuction
- 360 Vaser Liposuction
What Areas Can Be Treated With Vaser Liposuction?
This incredible Vaser Liposuction technique can reduce the stubborn fat in any body part.
- Hips and Buttocks
- Abdominal Fat
- Chin, Neck and Chest
- Flanks, Upper back, Ankles and Knees
Pros and Cons of Vaser Liposuction
You will find more pros of this incredible vaser liposuction technique than the cons.
- Vaser Lipo is a minimally invasive procedure that only takes 6 minutes to complete. The length may vary according to the size of the area.
- Vaser Liposuction is a precise fat reduction therapy that only removes the targeted fat without harming the connective tissues. Thus, it prevents contour malformations.
- Compared to traditional liposuction, the vaser liposuction technique is more gentle, less painful, and less traumatic.
- The treatment also requires a shorter recovery period, minimal bruising, and less risk of internal wounds.
- The results are much smoother with the nicely contoured body, which notice a further improvement in the recovery compared to the traditional liposuction.
- The treatment has a low risk of saggy skin as it encourages collagen growth that makes the skin tighter.
It’s a low-risk and less traumatic procedure, but like other procedures, it does have some side effects:
- Mild bruising
- Minor bleeding
- Scarring and hyperpigmentation on the treated area.
What Should I Expect After This Treatment?
The recovery time relies on the size of the body part being treated, the number of areas, and the amount of fat. Vaser Liposuction is a much less invasive procedure, and you will not notice any severe side effects of it.
During the initial days of the recovery period, the patient has to wear compression garments to reshape the body for about two months. Also, the patient will notice some fluid flowing out from the wound, which is entirely normal and will go away.
The post-procedure pain will be minimal and tolerable and will take two to three weeks to get the body to heal completely, and then you can involve yourself back in heavy workouts and lifting. The post-treatment swelling will take a month or more to disappear.
How Long Will the Results Last?
The patient will start noticing the complete results within three to six months after the treatment as the body will begin settling in shape gradually. The full results after the recovery depend on how well the patient has taken care of the diet and health. The results are permanent but rely on the patient.
Are You a Good Candidate For This Treatment?
A person close to their stable and ideal body weight is a good candidate for liposuction because liposuction is not an alternative to exercise and a healthy diet. It is definitely not a weight loss treatment.
So for the person who cannot get rid of unwanted fat (stubborn fat) despite exercise and a healthy diet, vaser liposuction is perfect for them.
How Much does Vaser Liposuction Cost?
The Cost of Vaser Liposuction in Dubai roughly Starts from 15,000 AED to 20,000 AED.The cost of vaser liposuction differs from patient to patient and technique to technique.
The price depends on:
- The body area a patient wants to treat
- Size of the area
- Type of treatment
- Amount of fat to be reduced
- Provider’s Expertise and Fee
- Clinic’s location and Characteristics
Why Choose a Dynamic Clinic?
It would be great to choose Dynamic Clinic because of several reasons:
- Team of Board-certified and Specialized Surgeons.
- Leading Clinic in Dubai offering the latest technological therapies.
- Years of experience with thousands of satisfied and happy customers.
- Best affordable and competitive rates.
Oh, Forgot to mention the Good News!
A Free detailed Consultation with our experts!
So what are you waiting for? Step forward and experience our Vaser 4D Liposuction in Dubai at the best prices in the UAE.