- Professional Teeth Whitening Cost in Dubai & Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 999 to AED 1,800 depending on the dental practice
- Schedule the whitening session every six to seven months
- Health insurance will not cover patient to receive this treatment
Individuals that are tired of looking at their yellow teeth in the mirror, odds are, they have considered the world of dentistry as there are numerous options available that can help them achieve the brighter smile they have been craving for years. 2 proven techniques to get the teeth you can flaunt include:
- Professional teeth whitening trays
- Laser treatment
Laser treatments are fairly complex and several reports of the damaged tooth have been made. Modern Teeth Whitening in Dubai trays has helped lessen the time, effort, and maintenance associated with such treatments.
Teeth Whitening Cost:
The Cost of Teeth whitening in Dubai & Abu Dhabi varies from patient to patient depending on several different factors including the method to be used, the degree of teeth discoloration, the sessions, location of the dental clinic, skills of the dentist, supplementary procedures, number of follow up visits, etc.
Most experts agree that dental clinics generally offer teeth whitening in Dubai for as high as AED 1,800.
But despite its huge price, teeth whitening is gaining popularity; thanks to the technological advancement and awareness developed by the people who flaunt their bright smiles following treatment.
Although laser tooth whitening seems riskier, it’s better in practice. It helps people get whiter teeth fast. It blasts the dirt off from the teeth and improves the appearance of discolored or darkened teeth for as long as possible.
Anyway, in addition to the teeth whitening cost, the patient should also consider maintenance, additional treatments, and follow-up visits needed to keep a brighter smile for longer. But remember, even the greatest results fade over time.
What do I Need To Do After Teeth Whitening?
Luckily, it’s possible to reduce the follow-up visits. You just need to follow the following maintenance plan given by some of the experienced dentists.
- For at least a week, don’t eat stain-causing foods including tomatoes, grapes, berries, etc
- Remember to rinse your mouth after you eat or drink. This will help reduce staining and keep the celebrity smile for as long as possible
- Avoid pipes, cigars, tar, and nicotine for eight to nine months
Will Insurance Cover Any Part of the Costs?
Considering that teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure, health and medical insurance don’t pay for it. So, if you are planning to receive the treatment, you will need to pay out of your pocket for dental care
- Want bright and shiny teeth? When it comes to in-office teeth whitening, you’ve got two options: Laser treatment and custom-fit tray teeth whitening. These are the two most reliable and effective methods that are seen. Amazingly, both yield great results and can be performed in a dermatologist’s office.
- Teeth whitening is a cosmetic treatment, which means dental or health insurance will not help to cover it. However, the clinic itself may offer a discount for a patient who is paying out of pocket.
Why is Initial Consultation Important?
While making a choice for Teeth Whitening, do not make a decision based on the cost alone. You may not get excellent results from the most expensive dental clinic or vice versa. Make sure that you choose the best cosmetic dentist to perform your treatment and for this, a detailed discussion with the experts and proper analysis of the surgeon’s history is very important.
Book an Appointment:
To schedule Teeth Whitening Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah please contact Dynamic clinic