Warts are caused due to human papilloma virus. They are tiny, hard, and benign growths on the surface of the skin. Some go away on their own while others are permanent that require proper treatment.
What is Skin Lesion or Wart?
Warts can appear on any part of the body and can be itchy. The most common areas where warts appear are hands, feet, fingers, etc. If you have warts and you really want to get rid of them permanently, you can consider our Warts Removal Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. People are trying several home remedies to remove warts but unfortunately, they reappear after some time in the same place or on a different part of your body. People who have warts suffer from mental distress and low self-esteem. In very few cases, warts removal treatment results in complete removal with discoloration of the skin.
There are innumerable benefits of warts removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, few of them are listed below,
- Safe method – it does not cause any harm to the surrounding tissues of the treated area
- No downtime – you are allowed to return to your routine activities immediately after getting the treatment
- Optimal results- It delivers satisfying results to the sufferers in less time
- Fast recovery – side-effects settle in just a few days
- Reduced risk of scarring
- Stops the expansion of warts to other areas of the body
The treatment delivers effective and permanent results to the sufferers. In most of the cases, one session is not enough to get the desired outcomes. Minimum 3 sessions are required to eliminate warts from the skin and there are very few chances of regrowth of warts.
Why Choose Warts Removal Treatment?
- You are bothered by your warts because they are ugly or pesky
- They are painful or itchy
- They are contagious, spreading to other body parts
- If not treated early, they grow larger
Before undergoing the procedure, the patient needs to check whether she/he is an ideal candidate for the treatment or not.
You are an ideal candidate for warts removal treatment Dubai if,
- You do not have any other skin infection or allergy
- You are not expectant or breast-feeder
Before undergoing the procedure you have to follow pre-procedure instructions to get optimal results of the treatment
- Have your lab tests done before undergoing the procedure
- Quit smoking and drinking for a minimum of four weeks prior to the treatment
- Two weeks before this treatment avoid using aspirin and anti-inflammatories
- Avoid smoking
- Stop drink alcoholic beverages three weeks prior to the treatment
Warts can be eliminated by undergoing one of the following procedures
- LASER SURGERY:
Intense laser beams are directed on targeted warts to destroy their tissues. Before starting the procedure, a numbing cream is applied to avoid pain and discomfort. Minor side-effects include bruising, swelling and tenderness in the treated site. In other words, laser burns warts.
- CRYOTHERAPY (FREEZING):
In this treatment, liquid nitrogen is applied to freeze warts. It is a painful approach, so a local anesthetic is needed to reduce the intensity of the pain.
- CHEMICAL PEEL WITH SALICYLIC ACID:
In this treatment, Chemical peeling agents are applied to peel off the upper layer of skin containing warts. The number of sessions varies depending upon the type of warts being treated.
The doctor will give you some instructions to follow, once the procedure is done. Take good of your skin and carefully follow all the aftercare instructions.
Recovery time varies depending upon the technique used in the procedure. Some take days while others require a couple of weeks for complete recovery. The patient is going to experience swelling, blistering and pain in the treated area for a few days but they will go away within 3 to 4 days.
Book a Free Consultation:
Worried about your warts? Want to get rid of them? Dynamic Laser Clinic is here to help you give a smooth skin, free from warts. We are providing Warts Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah to our patients at affordable rates. Fill in the online consultation form or call us now to book an online consultation with us. We ensure you will be happy after consulting.