Who doesn’t want fresh and healthy skin? We are offering this Concentrated Growth Factor Therapy it to help you get younger-looking skin. It increases stem cell production and stimulates collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production. The treatment is completely safe and there is no risk of complications and major side-effects. It can be used to control hair loss.
Aim of the Treatment:
Because it is completely natural therefore there is zero chance of allergic reactions during and after the treatment. Multiple sessions will be required to see notable results of skin rejuvenation. It rejuvenates the skin and frees it from all imperfections. CFG treatment reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, and all the other aging signs. It is non-invasive therefore has almost no downtime.
You can consider CFG in Dubai if you are looking for an effective skin rejuvenation treatment. Before the treatment, you need to consult a skincare practitioner to decide whether the treatment is right is for you or not. You are a good candidate for CGF if,
- You want to treat acne, wrinkles, scarring, freckles, blemishes, etc.
- You want to increase your self-confidence and self-esteem
- You are looking for a solution to deal with your hair loss
- You want to improve your skin tone
- You should not have any serious medical issue
Concentrated Growth Factor in Dubai & Abu Dhabi has many untold benefits a few of them are listed below,
- It successfully treats various skin conditions
- It is an alternative to surgical skin rejuvenation
- It produces effective results of skin tightening around the eyes
- Short recovery period and involves no downtime
- Non-surgical, pain-free and effective skin remodeling
- It rebuilds damaged cartilage or even a damaged tendon
Before undergoing CGF treatment, you have to follow some instructions to get wonderful results of the treatment
- Avoid taking blood thinners, aspirin, or ibuprofen 2 weeks before to the treatment
- Avoid smoking and drinking 3 days prior to the treatment
- Stop alcohol consumption
- For better recovery take all prescribed medications on time
- You do not have any active skin allergy
Concentrated growth factor treatment is simple and completely safe. In this procedure, a sufficient amount of patient’s blood is drawn and placed in the centrifuge to separate the blood components from one another. High concentration of platelets is collected and prepared for re-injection. PRP is activated in a special environment to generate eight essential growth factors.
A numbing cream is applied to the treatment site to avoid pain and discomfort. The prepared solution is injected which stimulates the production of stem cells, collagen, and elastin. As a result of the treatment, the skin looks healthier, younger-looking and attractive.
Here is a list of instructions you have to follow after getting concentrated growth factor treatment,
- Avoid smoking for at least 2 weeks after the treatment
- Do not use any medication without the permission of your doctor
- Avoid strenuous exercises and heavy weight lifting for some days after the treatment
- Take care of the treated site and avoid rubbing or itching it
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for 7 to 10 days after the treatment
You are allowed to return home once the procedure is completed. There is no downtime linked with it so you can continue your routine activities the next day after the treatment. Swelling or bruising may appear on the skin but don’t worry it will fade in 3-4 days.
Fuller results will take 3 to 4 weeks to appear but they last for a longer period of time. For satisfactory results, 3-6 sessions are recommended but they must be spaced 2 – 3 weeks apart in order to give enough time to the skin to heal. The results are effective and usually last for 2-3 years.
Book a Free Appointment:
If you want to know more about the Concentrated Growth Factor in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Fill in the form to book a free online consultation with one of our expert skin care practitioners. Our rates are comparatively lower than other clinics located in Dubai. The treatment is completely safe because the base product of the solution is your own blood.