Every year in UAE, millions of people undergo anti-aging treatments to treat their skin flaws. Aging signs form when our skin is heavily exposed to Harmful UV rays. That excess sun exposure begins to make skin less dull, tired, and unattractive. However, maintaining a protective skincare routine can help you reduce the chances of getting skin deformities. Laser skin resurfacing is not a new treatment but it a kind of evolving one.
Goal of Treatment:
You can achieve smooth, clear, and beautiful skin by Skin Resurfacing with Picolase in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. It is a non-invasive solution for those who want to reverse the aging process. This cosmetic treatment improves an individual’s look and boosts confidence levels. It treats those flaws of the skin that we have obtained from sun exposure, pollutants, aging, and stress. Laser resurfaces the damaged layers of skin and increases the levels of collagen and elastin in it. Skin Resurfacing with laser gives a more youthful appearance without causing any harm to the skin so it is certainly worth it.
Who is it for?
Have a consultation with an expert prior to the treatment. The primary objective of this session is to determine whether you can opt for this treatment or not. Our experts will tell you everything, from risks to benefits, associated with this cosmetic treatment.
In order to be eligible to get Skin Resurfacing with Laser in Dubai,
- You must be in good general health, and do not have any serious health problems like asthma, diabetes, etc.
- You must be at least 18 years old to receive this treatment
- When undergoing Skin resurfacing with a laser, patients should not be nursing or expecting
- Candidates should not have any skin infection
Machines such as Picolase, Erbium Yag, and fractional CO2 are useful in resurfacing the skin. When symptoms like wrinkles, spots, pigmentation, fine lines start appearing on the skin, it’s time to visit the dermatologist. The machine applies Ulta-pico technology to produce even more beautiful results.
Laser resurfacing has been used for years to treat aging concerns.
- Advancements in laser technology allow us to remove thin layers of skin precisely with less discomfort
- There is no cutting involved therefore no major side-effects are linked to this procedure
- Eradicates age spots, and dark marks from the skin safely
- Improves the complexion by fixing pigmentation issues
- Beautifully fills in fine lines, wrinkles, creases, and sunken cheeks
- Fast recovery, no pain, and a little downtime
How Do I Prepare For Skin Resurfacing with Laser?
Drink a minimum of six glasses of water everyday to balance the amount of water in the body
- Inform the doctor about any medication you are taking, even herbs, anti-biotic, over-the-counter drugs, and multivitamin
- Avoid consuming alcohol for about 3 weeks before the treatment
- Quitting smoking is essential before the treatment
- Wash the area where you need treatment with a natural organic soap before getting the treatment
What Happens During The Treatment?
Generally, Skin resurfacing with a laser is performed on an outpatient basis. For most patients, this treatment follows this process:
- You will be asked to remove make-up, dirt, and even moisturizers from the skin prior to the treatment
- A local anesthetic is applied to the area where the laser device will be moved over
- Using Picolase machine, ultra-short pulses are directed on the damaged skin layers to regenerate new ones
- Finally, ice packs will be applied to the treatment site to minimize the risk of infection
There is no special aftercare required after Skin Resurfacing in Dubai. You are allowed to continue routine activities right after the procedure.
Potentials risks of Laser Skin Resurfacing in Dubai & Abu Dhabi include redness, swelling, burning, itching, and pain at the treatment site. Recovery time is different for every patient based on the severity of this inflammation. However, in many cases, patients recover within a week.
Before carrying out the procedure, we will help you understand what results you can obtain from this treatment. Generally, treatment outcomes are incredible and last for 8-12 months. Generally, the results appear 7-14 days following the treatment.
Trying Skin resurfacing with laser is a big decision, as it can cost a lot, and in addition, the results are not guaranteed. Discuss your goals and concerns with your doctor first and then make a decision. Book an appointment with our doctors by filling in the consultation form or calling us.