What Do you Know About Acne Scars?
Acne scars are usually the result of severe acne caused by the skin pores plugged with oil, bacteria and dead skin cells. The common areas where acne appears are face, chest, forehead, shoulders, upper back, etc. Radio Frequency for Acne Scars in Dubai & Abu Dhabi can have devastating effects on someone’s life because it ruins the overall appearance and can cause anxiety, depression, lower self-esteem, and imperfect self-image.
Radio Frequency for Acne Scars:
Millions of people are being affected by this skin condition luckily, we have various non-invasive options available to treat these scars and Radio-frequency is one of them. This technique does not involve laser, instead, it uses high-frequency radio waves to heat the tissues inside the skin which results in stimulation of collagen and elastin production.
Aim of the Treatment:
High-frequency radio waves smooth out marks left by acne and tighten the saggy skin. It also promotes wound healing by increasing the growth of skin proteins, collagen, and elastin. The treatment delivers promising results but multiples sessions are required to completely remove scars from the skin. It can be done alone or may be combined with other acne scars treatment such as laser resurfacing, dermabrasion and laser resurfacing to produce effective results. The number of the sessions highly depends upon the extent and age of scars and of course on the way you are responding to the treatments.
You can consider radio frequency treatment for acne scars if you are searching for a non-invasive and less painful solution to your problem. Before undergoing the procedure make sure you fulfill the following eligibility criteria,
- You do not have any active acne on your skin
- You are above 18 and capable of making decisions for yourself
- You want to improve the quality of your skin without undergoing any surgical procedure
- Your skin is not allergic to numbing agents
- You are physically strong and mentally stable
Before undergoing the procedure you need to follow some instructions carefully to avoid complications during the procedure
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for a couple of weeks prior to the treatment
- Use sunscreens of strong SPF before going out in daylight, it is perfect if you prefer night time for outside travels
- Ley your doctor know if you have any known allergies to numbing creams
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages for at least 3 weeks before and after the treatment
- After the treatment, scabs might appear in the treated area. Avoid scratching them because they will leave a permanent scar
The patients do not require general anesthesia, however, in some cases, the doctor applies numbing cream on the area of skin being treated to make the procedure painless and comfortable. By utilizing a specialized device High-frequency radio waves are directed on the skin to break down the scar tissues without damaging surrounding tissues and outer layer of skin.
Radio Frequency for Acne Scars in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is the perfect option for people because it has many benefits. Some of them are listed below
- Relatively painless as compared to other acne scars treatment
- It improves skin quality without damaging the outer layers of skin
- No general anesthesia is required
- Painless procedure with little or zero downtime
- Can be done on all the skin types and tones
- Can be used to treat pigmentation
- A solution for the people who are looking out for skin tightening
- Faster recovery and ease to use
Few results of radiofrequency for acne scars treatment appear immediately after the first session however, complete results will take some time. If the scars are very deep and old they may not be completely erased.
Unlike laser treatment, radiofrequency treatment does not result in bruising, redness or swelling of skin for many days, it has almost no downtime. You are allowed to continue your routine activities right after getting the treatment.
Book a free consultation
At Dynamic clinic, we have board-certified, experienced and skilled dermatologists to provide excellent results to the sufferers. If you want to know the exact cost or have other queries regarding Radio Frequency for Acne Scars in Dubai & Abu Dhabi you have to meet our expert. Fill in the consultation form or contact us by phone to book a free appointment.