- It involves fat destruction with a laser beam and suction of dissolved fat from the problem area via cannula
- During the procedure, the targeted Adipocytes absorb the laser energy and transforms it into heat
- Immediately following treatment, the skin becomes thinner and more transparent
What is Laser-Assisted Lipo?
Tired of excess fat but going under the knife scares you? Then you need Laser-Assisted Liposuction in Dubai. It’s an easy way to reduce fat and improve body contours without surgery. Best of all, it is simpler and quicker than traditional lipo.
It is a type of liposuction that uses a laser to help melt the fat bulges for optimized fat extraction. This makes it less aggressive and more convenient. But remember that, as with other cosmetic procedures, this procedure brings risk. About 80% of patients typically experience mild pain and swelling in the area, although there are many other complications too.
In this complete guide, we have compiled a list of things you need to know to get the best results of this cosmetic procedure. Continue reading:
Who’s the Candidate?
In general, patients who have good skin elasticity are considered perfect candidates. It is, however, important to make sure that you are within thirty pounds of your ideal weight, otherwise, you will not get ideal results.
For further details on Laser-assisted liposuction candidates, do not hesitate to contact us!
What are the Results?
It may take six to twelve months to see the final results. Normally, by two weeks many of the side-effects are down and most sufferers are looking beautiful than before.
The procedure includes the following phases:
- Anesthesia is administered in the affected area
- The surgeon makes a tiny hole and uses a laser under the skin
- Laser dissolves the diet-resistant fat
- A thin cannula is inserted, primarily for the extraction of fat from the body
What Can You Expect?
A regular laser-assisted lipo Dubai is performed in a hospital or an outpatient surgery center. During treatment, the treatment area is numbed with local anesthetics so that you do not feel any pain or discomfort. In some cases, you might be under general anesthesia and be completely sedated.
You can expect to lose about 20 – 25 pounds of your body weight via this approach. It is, however, important to note that it is not an inclusive weight loss technique.
Of course, there are things to factor in and the treatment results may differ from patient to patient. Just so you know, in general, the results vary depending on the patient’s responses, surgeon’s expertise, the treatment site, and the number of sessions performed.
How Do You Prepare?
It’s time to start preparing for the operation as now that you’ve made up your mind to have laser-assisted lipo. For your kind information, proper preparation not only helps your operation go without complications, but it can also help you get improved results.
Here’s what you need to do before the first laser session:
- Most importantly, during the preparation phase, find out what are your expectations
- Ensure that you are medically fit to undergo this minimally invasive procedure. For this purpose, tell the doctor about your medical conditions, medicines, and lifestyle choices
- This type of liposuction is not right for those who are breast-feeding or pregnant
- Gather as much information about laser liposuction in Dubai as possible.
Start preparing for the treatment a month earlier. Through this treatment, you can achieve a beautifully sculpted body
Book an Appointment:
To learn more about Laser-Assisted Liposuction Dubai, please do not hesitate to contact us. You just fill the short form and we will schedule your appointment with one of our experts.