Why Robotic Transplant Dubai & Abu Dhabi?
A normal person loses about 50 to 100 hair strands every day. But the issue arises when your hair loss is more than usual and your new hairs don’t regrow rapidly to replace your shed hair.
Hair transplant is the life changing hair loss treatment. But it’s very difficult to decide whether to get a traditional hair transplant procedure or an advanced type of surgery to treat your hair loss.
Robotic Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is an advanced step in the hair transplantation field. It’s a helping hand in the hair transplant surgery. Robotic hair transplant surgery is a completely computerised and the hair transplant procedure is carried out with the help of computer operated robot.
In the robotic hair transplant, the extraction and implantation of the hair follicles is performed computerised under the supervision of a professional surgeon. The hair transplant through the manual tools was done and provides the unparalleled accuracy.
Goals of Robotic Transplant?
Following are the Aims of Robotic Hair Transplantation:
- It will help you in giving you a scalpel less procedure as it doesn’t involve any kind of stitches or staples.
- It will help you in giving you a painless procedure, as it doesn’t lead to scarring.
- It will help you in providing you quick recovery and healing process.
- It will help you in giving you natural and long lasting results.
- It will help you in providing you a hair transplant procedure without human mistakes and fatigue.
Our Best Results are:
Robotic Transplant has 3 Parts:
- A robotic arm
- A video imaging system
- A computer user interface.
The Robotic Hair Transplant Performs 02 main Steps during Surgery:
- Extraction of hair follicles from the donor area
- Making tiny incisions at the recipient region
During the procedure of Robotic Hair Transplant the extraction process is programed by the hair transplant surgeon about the size and the length of the hair follicles to be extracted with PRP Hair Loss Treatment. Then the robot implants hair follicles at right angles and according to hair direction to your recipient region as programmed by the hair transplant surgeon.
After undergoing the Robotic Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Instructions:
- Try not to drink alcoholic beverages for almost three days after opting the Robotic Hair Transplant.
- Abstain from smoking for at least two weeks.
- Avoid going in the direct exposure of the sunlight for almost a week.
- You may feel inflammation and soreness around your recipient area but it will disappear in few days.
- If you observe any infection or bleeding, then consulting the hair transplant surgeon at the hair transplant clinic is highly recommended.
Benefits of Robotic Hair Transplant:
Following are the numerous benefits of Robotic Transplant:
- Robotic hair transplant provides you the painless surgery.
- It doesn’t involve stitches or linear scarring.
- Helps to allow the correct and safe extraction of the hair follicles for the implantation process.
- Involves the surgeon’s supervision with the robotic technology, provides best and finest quality work with better results.
- With digital mapping and robotic implantation, the accuracy and uniformity for the securing hair follicles is guaranteed because the machine runs automatically, in comparison to the manual hair transplant techniques.
- Robotic hair transplant helps to create the recipient site, by the equal distribution and without damaging already existing hair cells under the skin’s surface.
- Stem Cell also play an important role on it.
- Robotic hair transplant provides results without human blunders and fatigue.
- It also has the quick healing and recovery process, which helps the patient to resume their normal schedule as soon as possible, without having scars or delayed recovery.
If you want to treat your hair loss, baldness or hair thinning with natural and long lasting results at a reasonable price, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Hair Transplant Clinic to consider Robotic Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.