It couldn’t be wrong to say that men’s ability to perform in the bed is considered his originality, making him respectable and attractive. Things like how well he earns, his assets, personality, social circle, and beauty have nothing to do if he’s unable to satisfy his partner. Because of these standards, if the man finds it difficult to make the sex enjoyable, he gets embarrassed and, at the same, feels ashamed to visit a doctor.
There’s nothing to be ashamed of with natural problems. If you’re, consider opting for Erectile dysfunction treatment in Dubai to restore youthfulness.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
It is a condition that most men go through during sex.
It refers to the situation in which men find it hard and challenging to get and keep an erection firm enough and must be required for sexual intercourse. It is the most embarrassing moment in a man’s life that he can’t satisfy his partner in bed. There is no sex life for men with erectile dysfunction, and there can be many reasons for it.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Any condition that causes the blood flow interruption in the overall body can be ED.
- Long-term or Chronic illness due to any health disease.
- If you’re on certain medications or drug misuse.
- Poor blood flows to the penis due to the narrowed or blocked blood vessels.
- Too much alcohol or tobacco consumption, and feeling very tired.
- High cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Brain and nerve disorders
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Kidney disease or diabetes.
- Venous Leak
- Stress, depression or anxiety
Indications of Erectile Dysfunction
The following points may help you to figure out if you have erectile dysfunction:
- You will get to know while having sexual intercourse whether you can confidently perform in the bed and satisfy your partner with the frim erection without trying hard to achieve an erection. If not, then you might be suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- If your penis doesn’t get enlarged and stiff with the sex excitement or when you have to penetrate, you have erectile dysfunction.
- If you get an erection that is not stiff but too soft for penetration, you might have erectile dysfunction.
- If you get an erection that lasts long, leaving the excitement aside and making you embarrassed.
The symptoms mentioned earlier may help you understand and check your condition. But a detailed examination is necessary without making a conclusion.
Treatment Options for Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction can be treated in many ways. The Urologist uses surgical and non-surgical approaches to provide the best possible treatment tailored to the patient’s needs.
- Penile Implants
- Low-Intensity Shock Wave Therapy
- Micro Vascular Surgery
P-shot is an advanced revolutionary non-surgical treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. The therapy uses Platelet Rich Plasma to correct the penile deficiency. Yes, you have heard right. You have always heard of the use of PRP in facial rejuvenation procedures. But the, Urologists have been using it to make your sex life better. The blood is taken from the body, spun in the centrifuge, and then the isolated PRP is injected into the penis, making it firm and size incrementally.
Penile implants are preferred when the non-surgical techniques cannot provide the desired results. An instrument or artificial device gets inserted into the penis that makes it capable of getting a hard, firm and satisfactory erection. The treatment is operated under local or general anesthesia. The implants or devices are placed in the penis that provides the man’s most natural erection that lasts longer with the stronger orgasms.
Low-Intensity Shock Wave Therapy
This is another non-surgical and effective erectile dysfunction therapy that makes it easier for the person to get and sustain a firm erection that stays longer and satisfies you fuller.
The treatment works by increasing the blood flow and circulation to the penis and forming new blood vessels, which helps achieve the desired results.
The treatment treats erectile dysfunction specially designed and recommended for young people who have ED caused by inheritance or some disturbing venous leakage of the penis. The Urologist uses a microscopic technique to transfer the notable quantity of blood from the abdominal artery to the penis. This technique helps correct erectile dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah
ED1000 treatment in Dubai costs about 8000 AED. Though many treatment options are available in Dynamic Clinic, each costs differently. The cost differs from technique to technique from patient to patient. Below-mentioned elements made up the cost:
- Patient’s problem
- Type of treatment and customisation.
- Practitioner’s expertise and fee
- Clinical place and characteristics
Dynamic Clinic is here for the Rescue!
You have the right to correct your imperfections not to impress others but for your own betterment and make you feel good. Dynamic Clinic offers fantastic treatment for Erectile Dysfunction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah with the promise to give exceptional services by an expert team of surgeons.