Understanding Silicone Nose Surgery:
Nose shape and size can be altered in a variety of ways. You can raise the bridge of the nose or make the nostrils smaller or larger by undergoing different nose procedures. In the traditional Rhinoplasty, the material, usually cartilage, is added in the nasal bridge to augment the overall size of the nose. It is safe because it utilizes the patient’s own cartilage to make the desired change but if the cartilage is not sufficient, synthetic materials can be used. The most common synthetic material used by most surgeons is a silicone nasal implant. Doctors have been using this implant to modify the nose for several decades. It is safe to use, FDA approved, and very effective for producing lifting effects.
Silicone Nose Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is well suited for those who want to improve their nasal tip. It provides uncountable benefits, some important ones include,
- The treatment delivers long-term results to the sufferers
- It is the easiest and safest way to improve nose appearance.
- The new shape and size stay the same for several years so the treatment is worth getting it.
- The procedure is minimally invasive and requires smaller incisions as compared to traditional Rhinoplasty.
- Even though the implant is synthetic, it provides more natural-looking results than conventional Rhinoplasty
- In the case of botched results, silicone nose implant can be removed or replaced without any complication
While silicone nose surgery yields erected nose right away, the final results may take a few days as the swelling goes away and the skin stretches. You have to return to follow up visits to achieve ideal results.
Silicone nose surgery is a highly individualized treatment so it must be your own decision of having it. You are ideal for it if,
- You are above 18 and your facial features are fully grown
- You have positive and realistic expectations regarding the outcomes of the surgery
- You don’t smoke or consume alcoholic beverages
- Your nose is lacking elongation and strength
- It is the best option for you if you are in good physical and psychological health
Nose job enhances facial symmetry and boosts an individual’s confidence. But to obtain the best post-procedural results of Silicone nose surgery, you should consider the following instructions.
- If you are a smoker, you have to quit it for at least a month prior to the surgery
- Make sure you inform the surgeon about your entire medical history
- Avoid using aspirin-containing drugs as they can affect your recovery process
- You are strictly advised not to take herbal supplements a month before the surgery
Generally, all the cosmetic surgeries in Abu Dubai are done under local or general anesthesia so before initializing the actual procedure of silicone nose surgery, anesthesia is given to the patient. In the next step, a small incision is made in the nose bridge to place a silicone implant in it. The surgeon then carefully inserts an implant of specific size and size at an appropriate location through the created incision to make the desired change. In the end, the incision is properly closed with dissolvable stitches to prevent infection and other complications.
Aftercare of silicone nose surgery is very important to sustain the results for several years as well as to recover without any complication. Main post-procedural instructions include,
- Avoid smoking and you are strongly advised not to take alcoholic drinks for at least a month after your surgery
- Protect the treated site from direct sunlight by wearing sunglasses, and sunblock
- Do not use makeup products on your face area for about a month
- Avoid strenuous exercises like stretching, bending and lifting heavyweights
After silicone nose surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, you will experience swelling, bruising, and mild pain in your nose. However, you are advised not to resume normal activities until you are fully recovered.
Silicone Nose Surgery Cost:
The cost of surgery varies from patient to patient depending upon the geographical location of the clinic, expected outcome, anesthesia fees, and desirable changes. So, to know the exact cost of Silicone nose surgery in your case you have to contact our team.
Why Choose Us?
We use a variety of innovative techniques that are guaranteed to fully engage the clients and provide the best results to them. Our surgeons have over 15 years of experience working on thousands of clients and we can specify, design, and prepare a tailored treatment plan for each patient.
Book an Appointment:
If you also want to improve your nose through Silicone Nose Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, Dynamic Cosmetic Clinic is a perfect place for you. Fill the consultation form or call us to book a free consultation session with us.