If you wish to alter the shape and size of your nose, Rhinoplasty can be a good option for you. It is a cosmetic and medical surgery procedure that deals with different nose abnormalities. It boost confidence, improves self-image and helps you to sleep properly at night. Rhinoplasty is done to address a wide range of nose irregularities. You can opt for Rhinoplasty if your nose is too broad or too small or if it has bumps on it. ‘
Aim of the Treatment:
Rhinoplasty Cost In Dubai & Abu Dhabi to modify the size and shape of the nose internally and externally. The cost varies with the extent and type of nose abnormality. Rhinoplasty can be done for both cosmetic and medical reasons. Medically, It can be done to correct breathing problems caused by a deviated septum. Through this treatment, you can get a nose of your desired shape and size. From nasal tip projection to overall size reduction, these minor changes enhance facial harmony and the proportions of the nose.
Cost of Rhinoplasty:
The cost of rhinoplasty procedure varies from individual to individual because it depends upon the complexity of the procedure and also on the time required to make the desired modifications.
The total cost of the surgery includes,
- Surgeon’s fee
- Surgical facility or hospital costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Post-surgery medications
Candidate of the Treatment:
Both men and women can consider Rhinoplasty if they wish to achieve a perfect nose. The surgery is gaining a lot of popularity all over the world but whether or not you can this treatment is an important question that needs to be answered. You can undergo this procedure if
- You have an awkward nose shape by birth
- Your nose is too wide or too small as compared to other facials
- You are unhappy with the appearance of your nose
- Your nose is crooked and you want to straighten it
- Your nose has a deviated spectrum and it is affecting your breathing
- Your nose is too long and it projects too far from the face
- You want to get rid of humps, bumps, and depressions that your nose has
- You had an accident and it has flattened your nose
You are a good candidate if you are not suffering from any serious health condition. Regardless of health, you are a non-smoker and have practical expectations about the outcomes of Rhinoplasty.
- Considerably improves the nose shape, size, and its internal function
- Makes the nose straight and humps-free
- Modifies the size of the nostrils
- Can correct the droopy, protruding hooked or enlarged tip of your nose
- Can help you to get a perfectly symmetrical face
- You can get a desired size and shape of your nose
The results produced by rhinoplasty nose reshaping surgery Dubai Cost & Prices and long-lasting. They appear immediately after the procedure is completed. You might experience some swelling, bruising and pain on the treated site of the nose but they will subside within a week. It revises the appearance of your entire face and also eliminates breathing problems.
The results produced by rhinoplasty are permanent so the procedure should be done by a trained surgeon who has years of experience. After consulting your surgeon you will be asked to follow some instructions in order to get the desired results. Some of them are listed below,
- If you are a smoker, quit smoking 3-5 weeks before the surgery
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications including aspirin and ibuprofen because they decelerate the healing process
- Inform your surgeons about the results you want to get from the treatment
It is a complex procedure that requires great expertise of the surgeon. The surgery is done under general anesthesia which means the patient will be asleep throughout the procedure. In open rhinoplasty surgery, the surgeon lifts the nose and performs some steps inside the nose to eliminate the nose deformities including,
- Removes bone and cartilage to reduce the size of wide nose
- Nasal tip projection
- Straighten deviated septum
- Sculpt the internal structure of the nose to get the desired shape
If you want to know more about Rhinoplasty Cost In Dubai & Abu Dhabi fill in the online consultation form available on our website to book a free appointment with one of our experts.