Discover how Composite Veneers can help you Achieve your best Smile!
From simple teeth whitening to complex dental implant surgery, cosmetic dentistry has changed a lot. But happily, we are living in its glory days, with more choices than ever.
Composite veneers is one such treatment traditionally performed to improve the smile. It has become very popular in recent years because it offers incredibly lasting results and is fairly simple to perform.
Have you been thinking of getting composite veneers in Dubai but have been getting mixed reviews as to the risks and benefits? We are on hand to give you all the information you need to make an informed decision. Keep scrolling.
How it Works?
Uses wafer-thin caps made of composite resin. The dentist carefully fits these veneers over your front teeth to provide you that perfect smile. They look incredibly realistic and can coat several cosmetic concerns including damaged enamel, obvious gaps, discoloration, chips, etc.
Who are the Candidates?
Veneers are known to improve the smile, whiten the yellow teeth, and cover up other tooth flaws including chipped, crooked, or misaligned teeth, etc. So, if you are looking to improve and beautify your teeth, these may be exactly right for you.
Note: Patients that have cavities, and gingivitis may not be good candidates for this treatment.
- Installation of composite veneers often requires a bit of preparation of your natural teeth.
- In the beginning, the dentist thoroughly cleanses the teeth and eradicates a thin layer of enamel to assist adhesion.
- He then applies glue to the target teeth to affix the customized resin material to the teeth.
- Finally, composite veneers are installed and ultimate adjustments to the shape and color are made.
- Please be aware, this process can take several hours and local anesthesia may be required
Pros and Cons:
- No downtime
- Quick results
- Low cost
- Fix teeth discoloration
- Give you an even, bright smile
- Top choice for changing the shape of the teeth
- More permeable
- Lifespan is typically in the range of five to eight years
How Long do these Veneers Last?
Composite veneers in Dubai are not permanent. But with regular visits and proper oral hygiene, they can last for seven to eight years.
It is also noteworthy that the final results are considered irreversible – you cannot undo them. This is because, according to experts, at the beginning of treatment, dentists usually roughen the surface of the tooth to make room for the veneer. So, it is essential to make an informed decision as to whether or not you need veneers to get better smile.
You should take care of your veneers in the same way as you do for your natural teeth. Here are some general aftercare instructions you can use to make them last longer:
- Regular flossing is essential
- Maintain good oral health
- Refrain from using tobacco products
- Avoid eating overly hard foods
- Brush regularly with branded fluoride toothpaste
- To avoid accidental grinding or clenching, you should wear night guards
The procedure is safe, but like other dental procedures, it comes with some risks. Possible complications specific to composite veneers include breakage of caps, tooth sensitivity, infection, and enamel erosion.
Cost of Composite Veneers?
The Average Cost of Composite Veneers in Dubai is AED 600 for 20 teeth (Roughly). The cost may fluctuate depending upon patients condition, due to that it is recommended to consult your dentist/orthodontist for exact price of the treatment.
Best Composite veneers alternatives 2021 include:
- Tooth bonding
- Porcelain veneers
We will look at each of the options in more detail at the initial consultation.
Why Choose us?
Whether you are after composite veneers or any other veneers, our dental specialists are on hand to ensure your dream smile becomes a reality as soon as possible.
Book an Appointment:
Intrigued? Book your appointment now. Fill the consultation form or call us at +971588230420. We will get back to you soon