Skin is the essential, most valued organ of humans that requires extreme care due to its sensitive nature. Many individuals have complained about their skin like acne, acne scars, sagginess, wrinkles and creases, hyperpigmentations, etc. For such concerns, they opt for different remedies and treatments but are mostly costly.
If you are one of them and looking for an easy way out at an affordable cost, get connected with Dynamic Clinic Dubai, as we are offering our services for such concerns via Botox Treatment.
Get your reading gear on for What Do You Need to Know About Getting Botox in Dubai, and wash all your worries away quickly.
What is Botox?
A Botox Treatment in Dubai is an injectable cosmetic procedure that helps rejuvenate the skin. It involves Botulinum Toxin injected into the skin to eradicate the signs of wrinkles, fine lines and creases. It also opted for the treatment of migraine and hyperhidrosis, which is excessive sweating. The symptoms of ageing are effectively removed with Botox, and many people love having this treatment.
Why is Botox Treatment Done?
The treatment is opted for:
- Cervical Dystonia.
- Lazy Eyes.
- Muscles Contractures.
- Chronic Migraine.
- Bladder Dysfunction.
- Eye Twitching.
- Fine Line.
- Acne and Acne Scars.
Who Can Opt the Botox?
As a non-invasive treatment, it is a safe procedure that possesses minimal side effects. Mostly it is recommended to go for such treatment at the age of 18 years. It is convenient but suggested that you should do it in your mid-20s. In Dubai, most patients who have undergone such treatment plans are aged 30 and above. The suitable candidate for Botox Treatment is the ones who:
- Have genuine mental and physical health.
- Do not Smoke.
- Do not have or have minimal alcohol consumption.
- Have wrinkles and visible fine lines.
- Have saggy skin.
- Have lazy eyes.
- Have acne issues.
- Have Hyperhidrosis.
- Have Chronic migraines.
- People have Bell’s palsy.
How is Beneficial Botox Treatment?
Such non-invasive procedures have many benefits such as:
- It is less time consuming than invasive procedures.
- It has immediate effects.
- Less scarring.
- It removes the signs of wrinkles and fine lines effectively.
- Help reduce signs of acne.
- Allow eliminating the visible acne scars.
- It reduces chronic migraine pain.
- Stop excessive sweating.
- Cure bell’s palsy.
- The twitching of eyes is reduced.
- Sagginess of skin is reduced.
What Results from Botox Treatment?
Botox Treatment is a non-invasive procedure, as mentioned above. This procedure received many positive feedback due to its immense immediate results. It has effectively revolved around many skin conditions and brought smiles to hundreds and thousands of individuals.
What is the Cost of Botox Treatment?
The average Botox Cost in Dubai depends upon the area of treatment. It is distributed as:
- Forehead Botox Injection: AED 599.
- Eyes Botox Injection: AED 429.
- Frown Lines Botox Injection: AED 329.
- Nose Botox Injection: AED 139.
- For Face (3 Areas): AED 999.
- For Full Mouth: AED 2,500.
Note: prices may vary depending upon the sessions and condition of the patient.
How Does Botox Treatment Work?
Botulinum Toxin is injected into the skin to help block the nerves’ signals that allow muscles to stop contracting—this lead to reducing the wrinkles and fine lines. This treatment also helps reduce the visible signs of acne and help in curing other illnesses like chronic migraine, belly palsy and hyperhidrosis.
How to Prepare Oneself?
Before getting your botox, one should abide by preparation instructions, which are:
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid blood-thinning drugs.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Have realistic assumptions and expectations.
- Thoroughly cleans the skin.
How is it Done?
Botox Injectable Procedure in Dubai acquires only a few minutes to perform. But it promises solid outcomes. It injects Botulinum Toxins into the skin to reduce the signs of ageing and acne; it has primarily done in the office.
What are the After Care Instructions?
- Avoid rubbing, itching or picking the treated area for at least 24 hours.
- Massage your face gently and steadily.
- Do not stress about daily tasks.
- Maintain a normal heartbeat.
- Avoid frowning and raising the treated area.
Dynamic Clinic Dubai and Botox Treatment:
Dynamic Clinic Dubai is renowned for its best quality service care in providing cosmetic procedures. Our clinic’s speciality operated by certified specialists is highly recommended. The techniques we used for the Botox procedure received many positive feedbacks.
We are offering our outclass procedure plans that assure minimal to no discomfort to the patient. If you require any other information about What Do You Need to Know About Getting Botox in Dubai, feel at ease and schedule your free consultation now.!