A wonderful injectable cosmetic filler that people usually consider to improve their facial volume. The shots contain Poly-Lactic acid which is responsible to give volume to thin areas. It is ideal for those thin faces that have lost fullness due to aging, pregnancy, or weight loss. Well, other than the face, you can get these injections into your butts to increase their size. For more information about Sculptra fillers in Dubai, continue to read.
You can restore the natural pert, youthfulness, and plumpness to your skin. The treatment with Sculptra fillers is FDA-approved and no major side-effects are associated with it. So, if you want to enhance the appearance of slim body areas, Sculptra is a good choice for you. However, it is important to mention that not everyone shares the same results.
Who is it for?
Improve your facial fullness with this amazing treatment. It is a minimally invasive, cost-effective, safe non-surgical treatment and has tolerable side-effects. It is a spectacular face rejuvenation treatment with the least recovery period. But to achieve a maximum result without complications, you have to be healthy enough for this treatment. You have to quit smoking and must possess realistic expectations for the outcomes of this procedure.
Other than dealing with recessed areas, Sculptra can correct wrinkles and fine lines. It does this by triggering collagen production under the skin.
Is it Effective?
Results are not always dramatic, they vary based on the skin type and number of sessions taken by the patient. To increase the chances of getting better outcomes, you need to talk to an expert. He will give you some tips to help you make the treatment more effective.
However, treatment effectiveness has not been proven for people with serious health conditions. If you are one of them, you first have to correct that particular condition and then undergo a Sculptra.
How does Sculptra Filler work?
Sculptra Fillers in Dubai is an ideal opportunity for people with wrinkles and smile lines. These fillers contain Polylactic acid which is an incredible collagen stimulator. So when it is injected in the skin, collagen levels under the skin rise and wrinkles start to fade.
The procedure is quick – may take 20-30 minutes to complete. While anyone can do this treatment but it should be noted that for ideal results, these shots should only be used by a trained practitioner.
However, the following steps may be involved in this anti-aging treatment,
- The professional starts the procedure by numbing the problem site with topical anesthetic.
- Sculptra – the FDA approved dermal filler, is injected in the problem area to reduce the aging signs
- Finally, the doctor advises the patient of any special tips
8 Things you Should know about Sculptra Fillers:
- Prior to the treatment, you need to get check whether you are allergic to any ingredient of filler or not. For this, the doctor will inject a very tiny amount of Sculptra and see how your body reacts to it. And if your body and skin react positively to it then proceed otherwise avoid getting this treatment.
- The decision to get this treatment is a personal one, but it’s important to consult an expert before making this really big decision. Provide your doctor with your medical history, allergies, and current health conditions. This helps the doctor fully understand what are your expectations and goals from this treatment.
- Those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, under the age of 18 years, or a sufferer of serious health conditions are not right for Sculptra. Such patients should stay home and do not come to the hospital until they meet the candidacy criteria
- Sculptra diminishes wrinkles on the forehead, treats expression lines around the mouth, and corrects skin depressions. But it can also be used to treat cellulite, and to enhance the butt appearance by increasing the size or lifting the sagging skin of butts.
- Sculptra requires zero downtime. The patient can return home right after the professional completes the treatment. However, it’s important to protect the treated site from the sun and pollutants for some days after the treatment.
- As we know that with improved skin elasticity, facial features look more beautiful. This unique product can also be used to provide support to loose skin by stimulating the growth of fibrous collagen.
- Though it is a non-invasive treatment, still comes with some side-effects. You can expect swelling, pain, itching, bruising, bumps, bleeding, and tenderness at the injection site. Many patients who got Sculptra reported that these side-effects lasted for 3 – 4 hours only, and this was the most amazing thing about this treatment.
- The price is not the same for every patient. The cost varies based on the vials used, the severity of skin concern, number of sessions, and expertise of the practitioner.