Vaginal tightening surgery, also known as Vaginoplasty, is a reconstructive procedure that is done to “tighten up” the vagina that has become loose.
This procedure can be carried out to reestablish the pelvic floor when the vaginal tissue and muscle has been rigorously stretched. Stretching usually arises during childbirth, when the muscles of the vagina loosen and stretch during child birth. You also tend to loose muscle tone as you grow older. In both circumstances, surgery can bring back more tone, strength and control to your vaginal muscles, and may improve sensitivity and sexual experience for you and your partner.
Suitable Candidate for Vaginoplasty Surgery:
The ideal candidate for Vaginal Tightening in Dubai is a woman is in optimal health and has one or more of the following apprehensions:
- The contours of her genital structures have stretched out.
- She experiences soreness or pain during sexual intercourse or exercise.
- Her sensation has been significantly reduced during intercourse especially after having children.
- She wishes to improve the shape or presence of her genitals.
Potential Benefits of Vaginoplasty:
After Vaginoplasty, most of the women find it is easier to reach orgasm and experience a greater intensity of pleasure. This happens to their male partners too and as a consequence women may feel more self-confident in being intimate.
How Should I Prepare for the Vaginoplasty Surgery?
You must have a consultation with a skilled surgeon at Dynamic Cosmetic surgery clinic Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi. During your consultation your surgeon will gather information about your medical history, medication or other related information. He will also advise you to quit smoking, drinking and taking aspirin or certain other medications prior to your surgery as this can affect or slow down the healing process.
The Vaginoplasty operation generally takes about 1 – 2 hours. Vaginoplasty is usually performed under a general anesthesia. In some cases local anesthesia can also be used. If you receive a general anesthesia, you possibly will need to stay a night in the hospital.
The surgery is intended to tighten the vagina and is done by joining together the stretched muscle at the back of the vagina and as a result these muscles become shorter, using dissolvable stitches and take out excess vaginal lining and tightening the surrounding soft tissues. The subsequent decrease in the size of the vaginal cavity generates more friction during sexual intercourse, and it is often termed as giving a woman back the vagina she had before she had children.
Recovery After Vaginoplasty:
After Vaginoplasty you should expect slight bleeding during the first 24 hours. Swelling and to tenderness will last for several days, and eventually disappear after about 2 – 3 weeks. Bed rest is advisable after the surgery as you will not be able to walk easily for a few days. Depending on the magnitude of surgery you can expect to take off from work for 7 – 10 days. Full healing will take roughly 6 weeks.
You must have a follow up visit regularly or as per your health care provider’s advice in order to ensure that everything is healing properly and your surgeon will guide you regarding when you will be able to recommence sexual activity.
What Should you do after Vaginal Tightening Surgery?
It is imperative that you follow the advice of your surgeon carefully after vaginal tightening surgery. Post-surgery instructions may include:
- Use recommended painkillers when required.
- Contact your surgeon immediately if you notice any signs of infection, prolonged bleeding or a sudden escalation in pain.
- Avoid baths and only take showers for the first few days after the surgery.
- Avoid extensive exercise for 2 – 4 weeks.
- Avoid sexual intercourse for at least 4 to 6 weeks.
- Avoid tight underwear or G-strings for 1 – 2 weeks.
- Wearing a sanitary pad for 2 – 3 days after the surgery as this will act as a surgical dressing for the collection of any blood which comes from the wounds.
Vaginal Tightening Surgery Cost:
There are quite a few factors that determine the overall cost of Vaginoplasty, including:
- The surgeon’s skill: The most skilled and best Gynecologists will charge more.
- Geographical location: the cost of Vaginoplasty varies based on the geographical location.
The average Cost of Vaginoplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi ranges between $ 700-900.