Laser carbon peeling is an effective hardware procedure that cleanses the skin and improves its condition. It consists of two stages: first, a special carbon-based gel with carbon microparticles is applied to the underarm, and then the surface is processed. Under the influence of radiation, the composition cleanses the pores and stimulates the removal of dead cells. The Underarm carbon peel laser warms up the dermis and thus activates the production of protein compounds to increase the firmness and elasticity of the skin. The carbon laser peel is the most effective solution for armpit whitening or underarm lightening.
What Is A Carbon Laser Peel?
Laser carbon peeling is a type of peeling that uses a laser and carbon nano-gel peeling to remove the upper part of the damaged skin so that then new and young skin is formed in its place. Underarm carbon peel laser gives the effect of skin tightening due to laser heating and cleanses it of dead cells using a carbon mask.
The process of performing carbon peels is rather unusual. Therefore, before doing carbon rejuvenation, you need to consult with a specialist.
The essence of carbon peels lies in the fact that carbon dioxide stimulates the production of oxygen and nutrients. Thus, increased production of collagen occurs, because of which the skin itself begins to tighten.
What’s The Procedure for a Laser Carbon Peel?
The procedure of a carbon peel in Dubai is based on the interaction of carbon nanogel with neodymium laser radiation.
- First, a doctor’s consultation, during which possible contraindications are identified. This stage is required only at the first visit to the Dynamic Clinic; in the future, the doctor will only assess the skin’s condition and record changes.
- Then the underarm is cleansed, the beautician removes skin secretions and impurities, treats the epidermis with an antiseptic
- The next step is to apply the drug to the underarms. It is a black color due to carbon particles translucent gel that dries up within a few minutes. The product penetrates the pores and absorbs impurities.
- The doctor treats the underarm with a laser. The tip does not touch the epidermis, being at 3-5 cm from it, so that the integrity of the skin is not disturbed, and the risk of infection is absent. At the same time, a pleasant warmth is felt, the skin may tingle slightly. The gel evaporates, and dirt and dead cells are removed along with the carbon particles
The laser warms up the deeper layers of the dermis, this effect stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, general rejuvenation. The radiation power and the frequency of the flashes are selected individually, depending on the skin’s condition.
At the end of the procedure, the remains of the gel are removed from the underarms, the surface of the epidermis is wiped with an antiseptic. The doctor then applies a moisturizing, soothing mask.
What’s The Aftercare like for a Laser Carbon Peel?
Recovery from a non-traumatic procedure like carbon peel underarm is not required. The skin may turn pink and slightly peel off; these are normal phenomena that disappear daily. In general, the skin looks good so that you can return to your normal lifestyle immediately after the peel.
- In the first days after exposure, you should take good care of yourself, avoiding the use of aggressive agents. It is better not to overuse decorative cosmetics. It is imperative to protect the treated skin from the sun. Even on cloudy days, it is advisable to use products with SPF.
- Finally, after the peeling, you need to give up thermal procedures and swim in the pool or open water for the first time.
- After a course of laser carbon peel, the skin becomes youthful, smooth, and radiant. The pigmentation disappears, skin tone evens out, the greasy shine disappears.
The effect is noticeable immediately, and then it grows from one session to another. In most cases, a short course is enough to get closer to the ideal to make the skin soft, smooth, and porcelain-like.
How Long Does Carbon Laser Treatment Take?
Underarm carbon peel laser procedure takes about 30-60 minutes, and a short course is enough. Usually, a visible result is observed after five procedures with an interval of 5-7 days. Still, the number of sessions and the length of the gaps between them may vary depending on various factors, such as the type and condition of the skin and the presence of defects.