Almost everybody has thought about getting cosmetic surgery at one time or another. The truth about excess skin is that it arises when you lose a lot of weight. However, fortunately, there are many reliable solutions to manage or minimize this extra skin. Today, we look at Tummy tuck surgery-What is it, what are the benefits, Will My Midsection Look Artificial after it, is it a one-time treatment, what type of downtime it has, do the results last forever, and what is the cost. This page surely can answer all your inquiries.
Best Abdominoplasty in Dubai:
If you wish to tighten or beautify the abdomen and waist in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, you should come to Dynamic Clinic. We are unquestionably one of the best clinics in the UAE. All our aesthetic services are of high quality, as we utilize state-of-art techniques and advanced equipment in our treatments. Besides, our consultants are always at your disposal so that they can answer your requests as soon as possible.
What is a Tummy Tuck?
Nobody part is more prominent than the stomach hence, everyone wants it to look flat and beautiful. But through physical changes e.g. weight gain, weight loss, childbirth, pregnancy, or even the natural aging process, extra skin and fat somehow manage to store in the midsection. This is the time when diet and exercise fail at tightening and beautifying the abdomen and waist, and people seek outside help. The tummy, aka abdominoplasty, is a cosmetic procedure that can make the abdomen flatter, tauter, and sculpted. In general, the word tummy tuck has become synonymous with body reshaping or the process of improving the self-image. However, it should be pointed out that there are several types of abdominoplasty that you can get. But the three most popular types are Extended, Full, and mini.
- Natural-looking Results: For years, the majority of people have avoided cosmetic surgeries especially tummy tucks. This is because, in the past, the upshots were obvious and hilarious. One could easily figure out that you had done a surgery by looking at you. Luckily, with advances in surgical techniques, cosmetic surgeries are on the rise these days. Surgeons are now able to offer so natural results that nobody can tell that you have received any surgery.
- Boost self-confidence: With such a heavy body, you may feel like you are not like normal people. And because of this, you may also hide away from gatherings. With the best abdominoplasty results in Dubai, you can have a flat stomach and this will improve the quality of your life and self-esteem of course.
Results – Will My Midsection Look Artificial?
- While some results show up instantly, fuller results take time. You will most likely enjoy significant results after three to four months.
- Besides, if an experienced surgeon has performed your surgery, the results must look natural.
- It is very important to follow a healthy diet to maintain the results of a tummy tuck.
Abdominoplasty Requires Long Downtime:
Because a tummy tuck is categorized as major surgery, your body is likely to take several weeks to heal. In addition, there will be swelling, soreness, and even scars on your midsection after the surgery. But keep calm. Inflammation will improve within a few days, though scars may persist for a little longer.
How Much Will Abdominoplasty Cost in Dubai?
Most people are unpleasantly surprised when they hear the price of Tummy Tuck. In general, excess skin will cost about AED 15,000 in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. This certainly is much greater than the amount of money you would pay for a non-surgical body contouring treatment. Anyway, the results are worth it though.
Let’s Wrap Up:
Tightening and beautifying the abdomen and waist in Dubai & Sharjah has never been as easy as it is now. A successful Tummy Tuck Surgery in Dubai can flatten your abdomen and waist gracefully. It produces lasting changes in the midsection and increases self-esteem. Besides, there are many myths about this procedure. Many people have told me that it will help me lose weight but it is just a misconception. The truth is that this procedure only targets the loose skin- a skin that is no longer flexible. And in this way, it helps us achieve a taut, sculpted abdomen and high confidence level. Well, as far as recovery is concerned, it can take up to three to four weeks to fully recover after Abdominoplasty.
Why Choose Us?
For Dynamic Clinic, this is more than a business. Experience is certainly the most important thing that constitutes a successful surgery. With more than 10 years of experience in the cosmetic industry, we know how important the quality of results is. We are doing our utmost to deliver exceptionally good services to the customers. In addition, Dynamic clinic always strives to keep improving the standards of its service.
To discuss further queries about Abdominoplasty, you need a book an appointment with one of our surgeons.