Today, the demand for Botox injections is increasing exponentially as Botulinum toxin is known as the best wrinkle remover. FDA approved the treatment on account of its safe nature and outstanding outcome. Botox is a toxin which when injected in the skin, lifts and relaxes the muscles that cause expressions. Over time, it eliminates fine lines, wrinkles, and frown lines from the skin and results in flawless, beautiful, and visibly smoother skin. It is important to note that Botox does not have any effect on the sun-damaged wrinkles. To remove such type of wrinkles, you should go for other skin resurfacing and rejuvenation treatment options. Botox treatment is already the most popular cosmetic procedure in the UAE. In a recent survey, it was found that people who received Botox shots were very satisfied with the final outcome as the effects were instant as well as long-lasting.
Like all cosmetic procedures, Botox treatment also has advantages and disadvantages. The pros and cons will be discussed in more detail in the following section.
Some of the important benefits of Botox treatment include the following,
- It is the easiest and simplest way to the youthful, glowing and firm skin
- You start feeling confident and good about yourself
- This is a wonderful and quick option as right after the procedure, the patient notices a significant improvement in the appearance of wrinkles, frown and forehead lines
- It is not a gender-specific treatment, both men and women can get benefit from it
- Botox treatment is done on an outpatient basis, without utilizing any form of anesthesia
- As far as downtime, individuals who undergo Botox treatment love that there is no recovery time
- If you have realistic expectations and are in good physical and mental health then we ensure that you will get the best results
- If the drug has been administered correctly, then you are not going to suffer any health problem
- If the wrinkles come back, you can have further treatment with Botox to eliminate them
- A most effective method to remove wrinkles and make the skin smoother and healthier
- The procedure is simple, quick and easy
Botox shots provide several noteworthy benefits to the sufferer, but it can be harmful if it is not administered correctly. The following are the disadvantages to Botox treatment that can occur,
- It is not a one-time treatment, the patient will need to go to the clinic several times to get the desired outcome
- The results are not guaranteed, Botox may not work properly for some individuals
- The treatment also has some side-effects but luckily they are very mild. Common side-effects include swelling, bruising, soreness, and discomfort
- You should avoid getting Botox shots for wrinkles in pregnancy or breastfeeding as it can be extremely unsafe in both these situations.
- The effects of shots do not last longer than eight to twelve months, requiring multiple regular visits
While the results are impressive, you can expect fuller results to appear within a week so stay patient to see them. Also, prior to the treatment, make sure that your practitioner is trained and experienced to avoid serious complications after the treatment.
If you are fascinated by Botox treatment then book an appointment with the best skincare practitioner in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah through our online consultation form.