PRP is known to increase hair growth, prevent hair loss and boost hair thickness.
PRP therapy for hair loss is the most frequently performed cosmetic procedure in UAE. It seems like everywhere you go, clinics are offering PRP shots to control Hair Loss. However, it is essential to know what PRP can do, how it works, and most importantly, what the side effects are.
Just because a reputed clinic provides PRP injections it does not mean it is the right treatment for you. There are different types of hair loss, and each should be fixed differently. Continue reading; this guide will explain everything you’ll need to know about PRP Injections For Hair Loss in Dubai.
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy is a three-step procedure.
- It involves drawing a person’s blood, processing, and then injecting the blood into the scalp.
- You may be asked to take three to four consecutive PRP therapies for noticeable improvements.
The Best Candidates for PRP Injections:
PRP shots are the only injections that Food and drug administration currently approve for hair loss. However, setting realistic expectations is very essential for success and patient satisfaction.
- Patients with androgenetic alopecia demonstrate the most noticeable improvements from PRP Injections for hair loss in Dubai and are the perfect candidates for the treatment.
- Patients with telogen effluvium are also candidates, but the results are slower and less dramatic.
PRP shots, particularly for androgenetic alopecia, offer predictable results, are associated with high customer satisfaction, and have fewer side effects. However, you need a maintenance course to sustain the effects.
Note: the exact number of sessions varies by individual. According to Dynamic clinic, most patients will need between three to four treatments.
Usually, the procedure is quick and does not require general anesthesia, but a topical anesthetic may be used at times.
- The professional takes one to a few tubes of the patient’s blood and places the blood in the centrifuge.
- The centrifuge concentrates the platelets through the use of a rotor.
- The activated platelets are injected into the scalp to improve hair growth.
Before getting PRP Injections For Hair Loss in Dubai, ensure that the practitioner is certified, trained, and highly experienced. Also, discontinue aspirin and other blood thinners that can slow the healing process.
Recovery From PRP Injections:
After PRP therapy, most patients can go home the same day. Fuller recovery may take seven to ten days. There will be swelling at the sites of wounds right after the treatment, so patients should perform only necessary and light household chores. They should return to heavy activities after two to three weeks.
Apart from slight bruising and swelling at the injection site, there must be no side effects after PRP. It’s essential to have this treatment done by a trained and experienced professional; this will help to ensure optimal results and your safety.
The average cost of PRP injections for hair loss ranges from AED 650 to AED 1,800 per session. The price can vary depending on the clinic’s location, the number of injections needed, and the practitioner’s expertise.
Why is Initial Consultation Necessary?
The hair specialist will assess your hair loss during the initial consultation. He will identify the severity and level of baldness and understand your desires. Also, a thorough discussion on treatment options will take place.
Book An Apointment:
Fill the consultation form or call us at +971588230420 to book your appointment