What is a silhouette lift?
Thread lifting or Silhouette lift in Dubai is a minimally invasive and low-traumatic procedure aimed at tightening the skin of the face and body using special reinforcing threads. They form a stable framework and support human tissue in the desired position. The stitches are absolutely safe and dissolve over time.
What imperfections does thread lifting fix?
Any woman, even with the modern rhythm of life, wants to remain young and attractive as long as possible. At the same time, spend a minimum of time on self-care. Therefore, many people choose modern non-surgical methods of cosmetology with the shortest rehabilitation period. For example, thread lifting of the body and face, which allows you to achieve noticeable results in just one session.
Thread lifting is minimally invasive, the procedure takes no more than an hour and requires only local anesthesia. In this case, you can correct a lot of defects:
- Remove sagging soft tissues
- Eliminate wrinkles on the face and body
- Raise the upper eyelid
- Lift eyebrows from the outer edge
- Tighten the lower and middle third of the face, neck
- Strengthen and correct the oval of the face
- Outline the cheekbones
- Tighten the inner thighs, arms, as well as the chest and anterior abdominal wall
Many threads have a delayed effect, and the result, which is noticeable immediately, continues to grow within 6 months.
How Is Thread Lifting Done?
The procedure takes 30-60 minutes. First, the doctor applies an external anaesthetic to the correction area, and then, through puncture punctures, inserts threads under the skin, reinforcing the frame. Threads can be installed on the face, neck, abdomen, chest, thighs, buttocks.
Advantages and Disadvantages:
The main advantages are the absence of the need for preliminary preparation, the simplicity and speed of the procedure, safety, and a quick rehabilitation period.
After the procedure, no scars remain on the skin, natural facial expressions and facial expressions are preserved, and the effect is noticeable after the first session.
There is only one drawback that not every defect can be corrected, for example, a significant excess of skin.
Rehabilitation and Recovery:
The appearance of the face after thread lifting changes every day.
Immediately After Installing The Threads:
A common question is how long does silhouette lift last in Dubai? After the end of the procedure, there may be a temporary disruption in the function of facial muscles. This is due to cosmetic surgery. After one to two hours, the side effect will disappear.
Sometimes small irregularities are noticeable in the form of depressions in the skin at the places where the needle is inserted and withdrawn. This is a normal reaction that goes away after the soft tissues get used to the new position.
Swelling increases in the evening. Sometimes it goes beyond the area that was treated.
- Excessive tension in the skin is felt. It seems as if the tissues are lifted too much. The weirdness will go away after the swelling subsides.
- The first days after the procedure, it is undesirable to move the face too much. Do not laugh or eat hot foods, so as not to displace the threads.
- The next day, bruising is possible. Local edema and small bruises after the procedure are not a cause for panic. Already on the third day, the primary edema disappears.
- If the procedure was performed to correctly age-related changes in the lower third of the face, the beautician will recommend wearing a bandage after thread lifting for one week. On the first day, it is worn around the clock.
- The bruises will dissolve. The swelling of soft tissues goes away. It is allowed to wash with boiled water without the use of cosmetics.
- Protect your skin from UV rays before going outside.
- After 10 days, the skin is smoothed, and unevenness disappears. After two weeks, the swelling completely disappears.
- Sleep on your side is allowed, but you cannot sleep with your face in the pillow yet.
Everyday life is normalized. The threads are grown with connective tissue, thereby creating a strengthening frame.
- The final effect of Silhouette Lift can be assessed
- The face is tightened
- Wrinkles are smoothed
- Flews disappear
- The oval of the face is emphasized
- The tips of the eyebrows are tightened
- The angle between the neck and chin sharpens.