- Hereditary hair loss is the most common type of baldness worldwide
- A history of hair loss in your family is strongly associated with a high risk of androgenetic Alopecia
- Hair Transplant For Hereditary Baldness in Dubai is the best way to add hair to balding areas
Science shows that hereditary-patterns play an important role in hair loss. In fact, this form of hair loss is a common condition seen across the world today. Generally speaking, it targets about 69% of men and 39% of women every year.
This article explains everything about how hair loss is initiated by genetics, and how can we stop this. Continue reading:
Like our nails and skin, the hair also undergoes a cycle of development and rest. Just so you know, Hair loss can happen at any time during the growth cycle. Let’s learn more!
The natural cycle comprises three phases:
- Anagen – In this phase, the cells in the roots of hair splits promptly. Simply put, it is the active stage of the hair
- Catagen – This stage generally lasts for 14 to 21 days. It involves stopping hair growth and detaching hair from the blood supply
- Telogen – During this phase, hair growth completely stops; follicles are completely inactive. As a matter of fact, it is the resting phase.
After these three stages, there comes a time for hair shedding that ultimately leads to fresh, healthy hair growth.
Hereditary hair loss occurs due to genetics and hormonal changes. Remember that, your risk of this form of hair loss rises if you have a family history. In general, the hereditary blueprint will influence things such as: How fast your hair loss is? What is your age? What is the level of your baldness?
What Can You Do To Fight This?
To help control or deal with this type of Hair loss, there are many things you can try. However, receiving a Hair transplant for hereditary Baldness Dubai is a great way to improve the self-esteem and appearance of the scalp. In this treatment, the surgeon transfers healthy hair follicles from one part to another part in order to get rid of bald spots. It offers permanent outcomes as compared to other treatments.
Candidacy For Hair Transplant:
A good candidate for a Hair transplant for hereditary baldness is usually the person whose baldness has advanced beyond scale 3 or above on the Norwood scale. However, it’s important to make sure that you have these two things:
- Healthy hair follicles
- Hair’s ability to grow
What are The Results?
Hair transplant results are usually long-lasting if you take good care of hair grafts. But note that, you may not be able to see results immediately after the surgery. Frankly speaking, results will appear after seven to eight months.
Note: It’s important to keep realistic expectations on what hair transplant can achieve
There is no cure for androgenetic alopecia, though there has been done great efforts to slow down hair growth naturally.
Hair transplant in Dubai is, however, the most amazing treatment you can ever have. It involves the use of existing hair follicles to make the hair look thicker and fuller.
Remember, results for Hair Transplant Hereditary Baldness in Dubai are not instant. It takes about six to seven months to see fuller results.
For further details, please do not hesitate to ask