For very long, people felt that baldness is a long lasting condition and it can’t be permanently treated and there wasn’t any permanent hair loss treatment which could help the hair loss sufferers in re-growing their hair.
But now due to the advancement in the cosmetic surgeries, Hair Transplant Clinic in Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is now available and have helped many hair loss victims all around the globe.
As bald scalp or bald spot is extremely an overwhelming condition and no doubt it has a negative mental impact. Baldness prompts the thoughts of depression, misery and of low confidence.
What causes the need for Hair Transplant?
Here are major factors that can severely affect your hair and can cause hair loss:
- Not massaging your hair using olive, almond or castor oil, on a weekly basis.
- Making tight hair styles.
- Instead of considering healthy diet, you usually prefer snacks or unhealthy regime.
- After taking a shower, you probably lay down with your wet hair.
- You must have a really bad habit of brushing your wet hair.
- You don’t prefer wearing hat or taking an umbrella while going out in the direct sun exposure.
- You have androgenic alopecia or genetic baldness.
- You may have traction alopecia, which may need hair transplant to fix, if the hair don’t grow back itself.
If you are suffering from hair loss, hair thinning or baldness and want to permanently treat it with natural, safe and long lasting results at a reasonable price without suffering from the botched results, post-procedural complications and side effects then you can consider Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
How the procedure of Hair Transplant is performed?
Following are the operative steps included in the procedure of Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
· Step 1, Shaving your Donor Areas:
The surgeon will first of all shave your donor regions to easily extract your hair follicles.
· Step 2, Marking your Recipient Regions:
Then the surgeon will mark out your recipient regions or the bald spots, to implant the extracted hair follicles.
· Step 3, Injecting Local Anesthesia:
The surgeon will perform the extraction and implantation process under the administration of the local anesthesia to make the procedure relaxing, easy and painless.
· Injecting Local Anesthesia to your Donor Areas:
The surgeon will inject local anesthesia to your donor regions, to make the extraction process easy and painless.
· Step 4, Extracting your Donor Hair:
Then the surgeon will carefully extract the hair follicles from your donor regions.
· Step 5, Getting Desired Size of your Extracted Hair Follicles:
The surgeon will get desired size by trimming your extracted hair follicles under a stereo magnifying instrument.
· Step 6, Injection of Local Anesthesia to your Recipient Regions:
The surgeon will inject local anesthesia to your recipient region to make the process of implanting hair follicles relaxed and painless.
· Step 7, Tiny Incisions at your Recipient Regions:
Then the surgeon will create tiny incisions at your recipient regions to implant extracted hair follicles at exact positions and correct angles.
· Step 8, Implantation of the Extracted Hair Follicles:
In the end, the surgeon will perform the implantation process of hair follicles by implanting them to the tiny incisions.
What are the Benefits of Hair Transplant?
Following are the advantages of Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is a minimal invasive or painless procedure.
- The procedure doesn’t leave noticeable marks or scars.
- It takes less time to complete the procedure.
- Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi & Sharjah has fast healing and recovery process.
- It’s the most effective hair loss treatment.
- It will give you long-lasting and natural results.
- The procedure doesn’t contain hair follicles strip extraction process.
- Don’t worry if your donor hair supply isn’t enough, because during Hair Transplant Clinic in Abu Dhabi & Sharjah the surgeon will use your body hair to cover your bald spots, treat hair loss or hair thinning.
If you are suffering from hair loss, hair thinning or baldness and want to permanently treat it with natural, safe and long lasting results at a reasonable price without suffering from the botched results, post-procedural complications and side effects, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.