We want our skin to be glowing, smooth, and youthful. Yet we don’t always treat it well. We must lead a healthy lifestyle. If we want to reach our skin care goals and make it flawless. Some amazing skin rejuvenation procedures can help restore dull skin. Which can be caused by aging and environmental damage. These procedures lighten your complexion and revitalize your skin. What Is An Oxygen Facial, And How Does It Work In Dubai? It is the most recent procedure for skin tightening and wrinkle removal. The procedure helps to remove wrinkles and tighten skin. It is the skin rejuvenation procedure receiving the most attention in celebrity circles.
What is An Oxygen Facial?
A non-invasive skin care procedure is called an Oxygen Facial. The procedure uses a burst of pure oxygen. The treatment dehydrates and nourishes the skin. It involves applying oxygen molecules straight to the epidermis. It targets the skin’s top layer using a wand. That resembles an airbrush. This oxygen infusion is filled with vital nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. The procedure gives the skin’s health and beauty a boost.
Instructions for the Pre-Procedure:
The first step to a successful cosmetic treatment is good preparation. As you prepare for an Oxygen Facial in Dubai, the results will be long-lasting. The following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- Applicants must limit their exposure to the sun before the procedure.
- It is against the law to tan your skin.
- When going outside in the sun, never forget your sunscreen.
- During the initial visit, talk with your doctor about the medications.
- Self-medication is not permitted at all.
- Applicants must avoid cosmetics in the target area before the procedure.
- Even applying a medicinal lotion is not advised.
How Does The Procedure Work?
It is a non-invasive skin enhancement treatment that takes almost an hour. The treatment does not demand anesthesia. You must consult with a qualified dermatologist before the treatment. The procedure involves the following steps:
- The doctor starts by examining the candidate’s skin and choosing the best serums.
- Then the expert will clean the treatment area and remove all contaminants.
- They will apply serum to the skin of the treatment region using a handpiece infuser.
- Then the skin is exposed to pressurized oxygen using an airbrush.
- It permits the infusion of the administered serum deep into the layers of skin.
- To further enhance the state of the skin, they will use other skin-revitalizing serums.
- They contain vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Through the pores, serums and oxygen are immediately absorbed by the skin.
- The treatment helps to enhance the skin’s texture.
The aftercare of the treatment alters the durability of the success. Because it helps to avoid the infection. The following are some general post-procedural recommendations:
- Applicants must take care of their skin after the procedure.
- Candidates must refrain from touching and washing the target region.
- Your skin will still be vulnerable. So stay out of the direct sun.
- Applicants must always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Use the dermatologist-recommended moisturizers to moisturize your skin.
- Do not apply any cosmetics to the target area.
- Applicants must avoid all products.
- You must apply the prescribed medication after the treatment.
Oxygen facial treatments are popular for skin nourishment. Because they almost address every facet of skin regeneration. It works on everything from pore cleansing to lightening hyperpigmentation. The following are the key benefits of the procedure:
- The treatment helps you enjoy more enjoyable and healthy skin.
- The best skin rejuvenation procedure for all skin types and tones.
- There is no downtime, discomfort, or other side effects.
- You can seem young, appealing, and lovely even in your 60s.
- It is a simple and quick process.
- The technique is a quick, easy, and non-invasive skincare treatment.
- It can treat a variety of skin problems, such as scarring, and hyperpigmentation.
- The procedure works by increasing the body’s natural healing process.
- It is the most efficient acne treatment.
- There are no unpleasant side effects or painful aspects of the operation.
- It encourages collagen and cell formation, which enhances the skin.
- Long-term maintenance of youthful skin is possible with the right treatment.
The Cost of An Oxygen Facial Treatment in Dubai is reasonable. But it is difficult to estimate because it relies on a variety of variables. That’s why the expert will decide the cost at the time of consultation. Because everyone must suffer from different skin issues. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The dermatologist’s knowledge.
- The hospital facilities and geographic location.
- The expectations of outcomes.
- The degree of the skin condition.
- The need for treatment sessions.
Schedule a Consultation!
Visit our Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai for the treatment. If you want an economical oxygen facial treatment. Our Dermatologists are qualified and available to assist you. Fill out the consultation form online to schedule a consultation. Our expert will provide you with guidelines.