Aging is a normal part of life. Indeed, it has no effect on us until its imperfections are visible on our faces. People have to deal with wrinkles, fine lines, deep creases, or hollows around their eyes. But cosmetic advancements have enabled people to seem young even in their late 50s. It is an advanced released cosmetic injectable. That is ideal for slowing the aging process. How Volite Fillers Are Different From Typical Dermal Fillers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. It improves skin quality to restore lost facial volume. It is made of natural gel that revitalizes the crust by filling the deep creases. In this technique, inflexible skin flaws restore by new, healthy skin.
What are Volite Fillers?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural molecule found in the body. That helps to keep skin moisturized and plump. Volite is an example of a HA filler. HA fillers got popularity in recent years. Because they provide a non-surgical option for adding volume. And also eliminating wrinkles. It helps to improve the quality of the skin rather than increase its volume. They contain less HA than traditional dermal fillers. They can improve texture and promote radiance by moisturizing the skin.
Differences Between Volite Fillers and Dermal Fillers:
The composition of Volite fillers differs from that of dermal fillers. Both forms of fillers contain hyaluronic acid. The molecular weight of hyaluronic acid in Volite fillers is lower. This means that Volite fillers are better suitable for superficial injection. Because they do not produce as much volume as traditional dermal fillers. The following are the key differences:
Volite fillers are effective to improve skin quality and moisture. While traditional dermal fillers help to add volume. Volite fillers are an excellent alternative. It is effective for people who want to improve the quality of their skin. And also get a more youthful, radiant complexion.
Dermal fillers help to contour and add volume to certain areas of the face. It works for cheeks, lips, and under-eye hollows. Volite fillers help to improve the skin’s general quality and moisture. These are effective for the entire face, as well as the neck, decolletage, and hands.
The durability of Volite fillers and dermal fillers also varies. Dermal fillers normally last 6–12 months. Whereas Volite fillers last 6–9 months. There are many factors that depend on many of the results. It includes age, lifestyle, and skin condition.
Volite fillers are injected into the skin’s superficial layers. Whereas traditional dermal fillers are injected into the skin’s deeper layers. The injection approach for Volite fillers is more shallow. And they also need less time.
The procedure is simple and does not demand extra preparation. But to get the best results, you need to prepare. The following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- It is critical to avoid blood-thinning drugs and supplements.
- Applicants must skip aspirin, fish oil, and vitamin E.
- To lessen the chance of bruising, you should also abstain from alcohol and caffeine.
- Candidates must avoid sun exposure and heat.
- Avoid using cosmetics and skincare.
The Volite filler technique is simple and rapid. To decrease discomfort during the process, a topical numbing lotion is recommended. The treatment works in the following steps:
- The expert will clean the treatment area.
- Then they will administer the numbing gel to make you comfortable.
- The expert will inject the gel into the skin’s superficial layers with a small needle.
- It is critical to select an experienced practitioner to get the greatest results.
- The expert will tell you about the aftercare of the treatment.
The procedure is very convenient, but outcomes depend on the aftercare. The following are the post-procedure instructions:
- It is typical to feel some slight swelling, redness and bruising.
- Applicants must avoid using cosmetics in the treatment area.
- To minimize swelling and discomfort, apply a cold compress to the treatment area.
- It is critical to avoid contacting or scratching the treatment area.
- You should also avoid hard exercise and significant sun exposure.
The treatment offers lots of benefits, instead of adding volume. But the following are the major advantages:
- These fillers can help smooth the skin by filling in wrinkles and fine lines.
- It can aid in the restoration of volume and fullness to these regions.
- The treatment can be used to improve facial contours like the jawline and cheekbones.
- Scars can be minimized by using dermal fillers making them less visible.
- The treatments are non-invasive and painless.
The Cost of Volite Fillers in Dubai is reasonable. The average cost of the procedure is AED 1,200. But these expenses are not constant, because they depend on many factors. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The number of sessions.
- The location of the clinic.
Why Choose Us?
If you’re seeking the greatest Volite Fillers at a reasonable price. You’ve come to the correct place. At the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai, we have incredible financial deals. That allows you to pay significant sums in installments with no interest. Fill out the form below and get your first consultation.