GET READY TO PUCKER UP FOR LIP FILLERS!
You’re obsessed with the plumped lip appearance as it’s a gentle and discreet lip or a stronger red blusher lip. Having your ideal lips is undoubtedly attainable! While you are aware that you have alternatives to acquiring the lips, you desire. Which is best for you? It is a frequently asked question, which is why we’re here to evaluate lip flip vs. filler. We will also describe the pros and cons of lip flip and lip fillers, so the patients will understand which is best for them.
Comparing Lip Flip vs. Filler
While both of these non-surgical injections offer you a more prominent lip, they vary in fundamental ways. Lip filler Dubai Price is more than the lip flips. Each has pros and cons, and based on who you are, and what you are searching for, one may be better than the other. Here’s everything you need to know!
What is Lip Flip?
The term “lip flip” is self-explanatory. Lip flips, in essence, employ Dysport or Botox to relax the muscle in the upper lip. The orbicularis muscle is the name for this muscle.
By relaxing this muscle, the top lip rests and flips outwards, creating the illusion of a more prominent top lip. Because the shift is modest, it’s a popular alternative for individuals who don’t want to utilize fillers to create volume.
Botox or Dysport is used to paralyze the muscles temporarily. It’s widely used to freeze muscles in the face that lead to the formation of unsightly wrinkles. You can also use it to treat TMJ and excessive perspiration beneath the arms, feet, and hands.
Lip Flip Pros
Following are some of the advantages of a Botox lip flip:
- The lip flip procedure is entirely non-invasive. It’s also one of the most secure!
- It enhances the natural form of your lips rather than adding volume and distorting their shape.
- Lip flips are a low-cost technique generally charged at the same rate as regular Botox treatments. You may add the lip flip to your common Botox treatments for an extra 4-6 units.
- There is no downtime required following a Botox lip flip. You’ll typically be able to go about your day after receiving one, and you won’t notice any bruises.
- You can use a lip flip to correct a gummy grin.
Lip Flip Cons
In addition to the benefits of obtaining a lip flip, there are several drawbacks you should consider before getting one:
- The duration of a lip flip is not as long as that of filler. Because we utilize our lips so much for chatting, eating, creating facial emotions, and other things, the maximum is roughly 4-6 weeks. To keep your lips looking good, you’ll need to practice lip care. It can also be beneficial for individuals who want to experiment with the look of more giant lips to determine whether it’s something they desire in the long run.
- A lip flip’s overall appearance and outcomes might take some time to appear. Complete results are generally not available until about a week following the procedure.
- While there is no downtime following the treatment, some short-term edema and numbness may occur.
What is a Lip Filler?
Lip fillers are another option for bigger lips. Dermal fillers in Dubai replace lost volume in the face and address fine lines and wrinkles. Lip fillers, as opposed to the lip flip, provide volume to the lips rather than producing the illusion of a more prominent lip.
Lip fillers in Dubai are formed of a transparent hyaluronic acid gel that creates a fuller appearance when injected. Because hyaluronic acid draws water, it helps to keep your lips hydrated and healthy.
You must get the advice of an expert while selecting the best lip filler. Doctors may consult with you to assess your aesthetic objectives and then assist you in choosing the best solution based on the appearance you want to achieve.
Lip Filler Pros
Now that you know what lip fillers are, let’s speak about the benefits:
- Lip filler has a long shelf life, lasting up to a year.
- Unlike having a lip flip, your lips aren’t giving the impression of being significant. They are plumper in form and size. The lines around them are also smoothed down.
- Lip fillers are pretty safe since they employ an acid already present in the body.
- The volume added to the lips may be adjusted since you decide how much to inject.
- You’ll see benefits practically immediately.
Lip Filler Cons
While there are several advantages to receiving lip fillers, there are some drawbacks to obtaining them as well:
- Lip fillers cost in Dubai is higher than the lip flips can be pricey, especially if you pay by the syringe. However, because it is known to endure for an extended period, you may compare the prices against the amount of time it lasts.
- Lip fillers may cause specific adverse effects. Swelling, bruising, pimples, and redness are among the negative effects. However, they generally only last a month.
Perhaps you have a better idea of which choice would work best for you when it comes to adding volume to your lips. Or maybe you’re still undecided about which one is ideal for you and your needs.
In any case, our experts are ready to assist you in finding the most satisfactory solution for your lips and giving you the appearance you’ve always desired!
We’d love to get you started with a lip flip or lip filler now that you know how to select between the two! Dynamic Clinic is available for you no matter whatever option you pick for your skincare requirements.
Call us today at +971 43330708 to book or schedule an appointment online, and let us assist you greatly plump your pucker!