Hereditary hair loss is the most common cause of hair loss in both men and women, and is caused by the hormone dihydrotestosterone. It is also known as male-pattern baldness, female-pattern baldness, or androgenetic alopecia, and affects more than 90% of males and 40% of women.
Dynamic Clinic is here to solve that hair loss problem with its various hair loss treatment in Dubai like:
Prp treatment in Dubai and hair transplant to help those individuals who are not satisfied with their hair growth.
Direct Hair Implantation (DHI), also known as direct hair transplantation, is widely regarded as one of the most efficient hair transplant methods available. It’s a cutting-edge method built on the triple synergy of technique, teamwork, and cutting-edge technology.
DHI direct hair implementation is the most advanced technology in the world, delivering results that exceed patients’ expectations.
DHI Hair Transplant: What is it?
Hair follicles are extracted directly from the donor areas utilizing the most advanced technologies in this most unique and advanced hair transplant operation. The hair follicles are transplanted into the patient’s receipt site using a customized Choi Pen with a hollow needle after the extraction is accomplished.
The hair follicles are implanted more quickly in this procedure since the channel opening process is eliminated and they are inserted directly.
Does DHI Damage Existing Hair?
Because it is conducted without incisions, marks, or sutures, DHI Direct Hair Implant in Dubai is one of the most popular hair transplantation treatments. The existing hair is not damaged, while the grafts required for hair transplantation are removed. Hair follicles are extracted and implanted using the Choi Implanter Pen. As a result, hair transplantation with the DHI technology allows you to attain a natural and successful result. There is no channel opening, incision, or stitches so that you can get back to your regular routine quickly.
Hair follicles are extracted directly from the donor areas utilizing the most advanced tools in the DHI procedure, the most innovative and advanced hair transplant operation. The hair follicles are transplanted into the patient’s receipt site using a customized Choi Pen with a precision needle after the extraction is accomplished.
Step 1: Extraction Phase
The extraction portion of the DHI hair transplant operation begins. Hair follicles from the donor area are always removed while under local anesthetic. Follicles are taken one at a time and placed in a unique environment and solution at a precise temperature to let them develop naturally.
Step 2: The Placement Process
Follicles are transplanted utilizing a unique single-use implanter tool during the placement phase. This advanced gadget eliminates the need for incisions or holes in the patient’s scalp.
The DHI implanter allows the surgeon complete control over the procedure, resulting in a natural-looking outcome.
- There is no risk of scarring with DHI Hair Transplantation because there is no incision.
- The DHI method produces a more realistic appearance since the grafts are put one by one according to the angle of hair development and the color of the hair follicles.
- The healing process can be completed faster because there are no incisions, channel opening, or stitches.
- Hair transplantation with the DHI method can be done without shaving if desired.
Who Would Benefit From a DHI Procedure?
Hair implantations are excellent for people with androgenic alopecia, which is the most prevalent kind of hair loss. Male or female pattern hair loss is the common name for this disorder.
You may also be a good candidate for hair transplant in dubai if you have the following characteristics:
- AGE. Hair implant recipients must be over the age of 25. Hair loss is more variable before this age.
- HAIR THICKNESS. Thicker hair usually produces more significant outcomes than thinner hair. Each hair follicle is better covered with thicker hair.
- DENSITY OF DONOR HAIR: Patients with a donor site hair density of fewer than 40 follicles per square centimeter are considered poor candidates for hair transplants.
- COLOR OF HAIR: The best outcomes are frequently achieved by people with light hair or hair that matches their skin tone.
- EXPECTATIONS: People who set realistic goals are more likely to be pleased with their outcomes.
The following are the most well-known advantages of DHI hair transplantation:
- Maximum graft viability – a significantly higher rate of graft vitality than the industry average.
- Local anesthetic is required for DHI hair transplant.
- A special pen is used for the procedure (Choi pen).
- Patients’ hair will regrow in a natural fashion, ensuring optimal hair regeneration.
- Short recovery time — the recovery period after the surgery is minimal.
What Should You Know About DHI Hair Transplantation?
- Hair transplantation with DHI is one of the safest methods for restoring a natural hairline. It guarantees optimal hair vitality as well as natural-looking outcomes.
- The DHI hair transplant process involves greater attention to detail and actually works; it can take 1 or 2 days depending on the quantity of hair follicles.
- A DHI technique hair transplant will help you restore baldness and a receding hairline, allowing you to appreciate your appearance even more than before. With this cheap hair transplant treatment, you may simply regain your young appearance and a healthy scalp.
Book a Consultation
The experienced team at Dynamic Clinic has successfully used the DHI Method Hair Transplantation under the careful supervision of experienced practitioners. Make a consultation right now!